Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So, is our Defense primed to shutdown that Heisman "Prima Donna"?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

So, is our Defense primed to shutdown that Heisman "Prima Donna"?

Jan 4, 2020, 4:15 PM

Burreux? Lol. I think our defense needs to attack him the way Ohio State went after Lawrence with their game plan. While our secondary keeps balls out their receivers hands. Jam up that offense at the line of scrimmage. Respect for LSU's season, but I have had my fill of that "feel good story." What say you?

??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So, is our Defense primed to shutdown that Heisman "Prima Donna"?

Jan 4, 2020, 4:24 PM

He won’t throw 7 TDs in the first half.

^ I’d put my best boat on that not happening!

Jan 4, 2020, 4:36 PM

No way Jose!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2020, 5:11 PM

No he won't - at least I certainly hope not. However, I've seen no evidence of Burrow being a "Prima Donna" - actually he has handled himself with refreshing humility as far as I can tell.

Jan 4, 2020, 6:26 PM

Except for that smirk.

I was just being a little facetious ;)

Jan 4, 2020, 6:38 PM [ in reply to Re: So, is our Defense primed to shutdown that Heisman "Prima Donna"? ]

I respect Joe. However, I am hopeful our defense will make things "very difficult" for him the entire night. ??

Jan 4, 2020, 6:38 PM [ in reply to Re: So, is our Defense primed to shutdown that Heisman "Prima Donna"? ]

I respect Joe. However, I am hopeful our defense will make things "very difficult" for him the entire night. ??

Jan 4, 2020, 5:17 PM

If you can hold him to less than 400 yds and 5 tds I’ll be very impressed. He could have thrown for 600 if he wanted to against UGA and Oklahoma.

Jan 4, 2020, 6:27 PM

You mean 400 yards passing or total offense ?

Re: So, is our Defense primed to shutdown that Heisman "Prima Donna"?***

Jan 4, 2020, 6:39 PM

No

Jan 4, 2020, 6:55 PM

Not sure why you refer to him as a prima donna? Yes, I'm 100 Percent LSU as i spent my first 20 years of life there prior to moving here.
I think Joe is a confident player and an ultra competitive guy, but nothing wrong with that.
In football is actually a good attribute.

As far as your question, shut down.....no. But your a championship caliber defense and LSU knows that. You will have some wins and LSU will also. Its gonna be another heavy weight fight.

But, aren't all Heisman winners Prima Donnas? ;)

Jan 4, 2020, 7:22 PM

Just having a little fun as I stated in my reply. But I hope our defense plays aggressive, and the way they are capable. It "could" be another prize fight. We shall see. ?? ??

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic