Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
9 inches of white
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 4,214

9 inches of white

Feb 15, 2021, 4:55 PM

Powdery stuff here in Central Arkansas last 24 hours. Reminds me of a couple of snow storms in NC growing up. This is my kids’ biggest snow since Uncle Sam had us living in Illinois when they were younger. Fun stuff!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 9 inches of white

Feb 15, 2021, 5:36 PM

Chanute ???

Nope I was never that far north with the fam but

Feb 15, 2021, 5:39 PM

Was sent to univ of Illinois for a year when single, so close. That was my coldest January ever but not that much snow that I remember.

Message was edited by: lovingit®

Re: Nope I was never that far north with the fam but

Feb 15, 2021, 5:42 PM

Yeah , used to go over to Champaign most weekends . Got there in mid Jan, '61 with small amount of snow on ground . Got up 1st morning and snow was up to windows . Seems like the ground wasn't clear till spring .

Re: Nope I was never that far north with the fam but

Feb 15, 2021, 5:48 PM

I’ll take the snow any day to this ice storm that just destroyed my yard!!! At least I’ll have something to do this spring.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Snow is definitely a lot easier to drive in***

Feb 15, 2021, 5:56 PM

Re: Snow is definitely a lot easier to drive in***

Feb 15, 2021, 6:27 PM

Dem yankees can keep the snow. Us Southerners likes sun shine.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Snow is definitely a lot easier to drive in***

Feb 16, 2021, 12:53 AM

Heat miser agrees.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Feb 15, 2021, 7:01 PM

Quite impressed that this post has remained G rated. Good job to the usual suspects.

Feb 15, 2021, 7:45 PM

Lol, I was tempted but withheld.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 15, 2021, 8:43 PM

a lot of potential.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Sounds tantric.***

Feb 16, 2021, 12:58 AM [ in reply to Re: 9 inches of white ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

that’s what she said***

Feb 15, 2021, 7:22 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Looks bigger than 9 inches to me...

Feb 15, 2021, 8:27 PM

~JKB

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My relatives across Texas have been wallopped,

Feb 16, 2021, 5:41 AM

especially those near the panhandle and OK border. Tough, tough time dealing with the rolling electrical blackouts plus cattle.

Even those in the Houston and south Gulf Coast area have been under harsh weather conditions, but moreso from the blackouts. There are people there that have been without any power for several days in temps below freezing. Bad, bad stuff......

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So far no outage here. That would be terrible. Unfortunately

Feb 16, 2021, 7:40 AM

A lot of poor folks here who likely wouldn’t have much backup if power was out. We are at the end of the line for our power basically. Lost power 3 times last summer due to storms and we were typically some of the last to get ours back on. Thankfully we have power so far. Did get emails last night asking people not to wash dishes or clothes and to turn off electric water heaters and cut back on thermostat. A touch eerie getting that. But thankfully we have other options. My heart goes out to those without power. 0 for a low here today and I’m sure some wouldn’t survive if we’d lost the power. Texas has taken the brunt of this one.

Feb 16, 2021, 8:24 AM

I'll bet your kids are "lovingit".

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Replies: 16
| visibility 4,214
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic