Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Snit sets the Braves starting rotation . . .
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Snit sets the Braves starting rotation . . .

Oct 2, 2019, 4:53 PM

for NL Divisional Series (best of 5) vs St Louis:

Game 1 - Keuchel

Game 2 - Foltynewicz

Game 3 - Soroka

Keuchel has beat ROCKED lately, but Snit wants his experience on the mound to start things off . . .

There is a reason I don't manage on the diamond for a living . . . "Gut feeling" here in NC isn't good . . . Hopefully, I am wrong!!!

Guessing Fried will get the Game 4 start if needed and Teheran will get the long relief call, also if needed.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Snit sets the Braves starting rotation . . .

Oct 2, 2019, 5:04 PM

Julio didn't make the roster for the NLDS. They left him off

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Told you there was a reason . . .

Oct 2, 2019, 5:20 PM

I don't manage on the diamond!!!

Just saw where Riley was also left off the roster for the NLDS. Rosters can be adjusted for the NLCS once a team qualifies.

Tomlin got the last "bull pen" spot, while Ortega was awarded the final "position" spot.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 2, 2019, 5:24 PM

Hoping for the best, expecting the worst. We all know going into the playoffs that our pitching won't get us very far. Each of the pitchers you listed have been Jekyll & Hyde all season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

"We'll dance with the one who brung us"!!!. . .

Oct 2, 2019, 5:39 PM

Teheran was left off the playoff roster...

Oct 2, 2019, 5:33 PM

at least for the first round.

Snit will go with a 6-man bench and an 11-man pitching staff.

Tomlin as the No. 1 long reliever. Fried gives them either a rotation arm or a guy that can come in out of the bullpen.

It sucks for Julio because he had been pretty solid for the Braves before the last month of the season or so. However, his last three starts have ranged from bad to really bad.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Braves' keys to win the series . . .

Oct 2, 2019, 6:21 PM

MLB Article:

https://www.mlb.com/news/braves-nlds-how-they-ll-win-the-series

Scroll down to the Q&A with Freddie Freeman after you get the keys to the series . . . Good to get a better look into the man and the Clubhouse . . .

Re: Braves' keys to win the series . . .

Oct 2, 2019, 6:24 PM

Skeet, you catching any next week? May have a pair of tickets I can’t use. Be happy to get them to ya!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Man!!!

Oct 2, 2019, 7:19 PM

I'll t-mail you . . .

Oct 2, 2019, 6:23 PM

Moot point because Braves won't last
long because of inconsistency all up
and down lineup.
Hope I'm wrong!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're all too familiar . . .

Oct 2, 2019, 7:23 PM

with the Braves postseason scenarios covering the past ~20 years . . . yet, we still pull for them . . . and always will!!!

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic