Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sick of ESPN
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Sick of ESPN

Nov 25, 2017, 11:45 AM

Sick of ESPN begging for the Gamecocks and Miami to beat Clemson. Tired of the biased

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sick of ESPN

Nov 25, 2017, 12:23 PM

Best thing to do is not watch. I quit a few years ago and only watch when Clemson is playing. Nothing else.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2017, 12:28 PM

Agreed with the OP. And like Illinoistiger, I have stopped watching all of their commentary. Not a day has gone by where I feel like I've missed anything worth a bit time or effort. I still watch live games, listen to sound maybe half the time. The network is already a shell of its former self. Don't watch, limit clicks, don't purchase insider. It will accelerate the financial hemmorghing going on there and you'll probably even enjoy the games a little more.

Nov 25, 2017, 1:20 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s all about ratings

Nov 25, 2017, 1:26 PM

If they just said, “yep, all the favorites should easily roll this weekend, even if it’s rivalry week” nobody would watch.

If they don’t concoct scenarios for 3 loss teams to get in , why would anyone watch?

They have to create/follow story lines to keep it interesting and make people watch.

We did lose to Syracuse, so we aren’t invincible and therefore it’s not absurd for them to discuss us losing.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic