Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ross and Fleming
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Ross and Fleming

May 14, 2019, 3:08 PM

With the recent CB's to OSU I still feel we have a chance with Fleming, look at Ross for instance when everyone pegged him to go to Alabama (including some Clemson insiders) and he chose Clemson. I think with any WR especially one that is friends with DJ is going to be a fight until the very end especially if OSU doesn't live up to the hype next year which is very possible and Clemson does what they've been doing we have a real chance of getting Fleming when it's all said and done.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CBs are usually gold

May 14, 2019, 3:10 PM

https://247sports.com/PlayerInstitution/Christian-Wilkins-at-Suffield-Academy-43729/CurrentExpertPredictions/

https://247sports.com/PlayerInstitution/Xavier-McKinney-at-Roswell-141973/CurrentExpertPredictions/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: CBs are usually gold

May 14, 2019, 3:34 PM

CB's are much more often right than wrong but I definitely have seen some big misses.

https://247sports.com/PlayerInstitution/Tre-Williams-at-St-Johns-College-HS-200793/CurrentExpertPredictions/

https://247sports.com/PlayerInstitution/Trevor-Lawrence-at-Cartersville-106646/CurrentExpertPredictions/

Re: Ross and Fleming

May 14, 2019, 3:30 PM

The difference is Ross has shown way more interest than Fleming...Fleming seems to not get a Clemson Vibe

May 14, 2019, 3:36 PM

Where do you get that feel from? He named us our leader after his visit and then wanted to come back with him Grandparents but it's been difficult as we're not doing OV right now and other schools are making it much easier for him to get on campus, Ross had Saban literally dancing in his living room and visiting his mom at work as well as being the in state school.

May 14, 2019, 3:41 PM

Do you think Ross already knew he was coming to Clemson and got saban to dance simply because he could? Ross - 2
Saban - 0

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2019, 6:27 PM

Ross stated he didn't even know who he wanted to sign to on signing day until moments before having to make a decision, so if he knew then that's hilarious! But I genuinely don't think he knew for sure who he was picking until that moment.

May 14, 2019, 4:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Ross and Fleming ]

Yeah, you’re right but the only thing I would add is he (JF) also said after the bama visit that he didn’t want to leave... so who knows.

Great job on the CB for Tre and CW.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2019, 3:39 PM

Are you losing sight of the fact that "all is said and done" is ending on May 30th when he announces. There is no time for the things you are suggesting to play out. He is a Buckeye if we can't get him to campus before 5/30.

May 14, 2019, 3:43 PM

Are you just blind to the fact nothing is said and done until pen hits paper in December or Feb? OSU doesn't stop visits to other schools look as their top commit is visiting LSU coming up next weekend on an OV that was recently planned.. There's plenty of time you just haven't realized.

May 14, 2019, 4:29 PM

We definitely should not give up on Fleming. Signing day is along way away.

May 14, 2019, 4:46 PM

With the offer sent out today to the WR who already committed to bama i feel that this must mean the coaches already know something we don’t.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fleming is picking Ohio State. No shocker here.***

May 14, 2019, 5:54 PM

May 14, 2019, 6:41 PM

Hope you're right, but w/ him being from the northeast, he likely has a preconditioned over-rated view of the OSU football program-

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic