Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Redbox Bowl today @ 3 in Levi's Stadium on FOX. Mich St vs
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,039

Redbox Bowl today @ 3 in Levi's Stadium on FOX. Mich St vs

Dec 31, 2018, 12:57 PM

Oregon. We can get an idea of the turf conditions then. Anyone checked the weather for next Monday yet?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Found this article about stadium prep for next week (link)

Dec 31, 2018, 1:08 PM

https://www.forbes.com/sites/timnewcomb/2018/12/03/the-details-of-prepping-levis-stadium-for-college-football-playoffs-championship/#43b9b8a6bed1

The turf will be replaced after today's game.

20% chance of precipitation and temp low 60s.

Dec 31, 2018, 1:25 PM

SC isn't expecting rain between now and the 7th but it's supposed to move in late Mon evening or early morning Tues.

Now go walk on the turf and give me a report on the condition.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Redbox Bowl today @ 3 in Levi's Stadium on FOX. Mich St vs

Dec 31, 2018, 1:57 PM

They should NEVER schedule a championship game that is subject to the weather; in other words, it should always be a dome.

I didn't feel as strongly about this in the past, but our weather patterns over the past several years have made me change my mind. I am talking about the championship games. They are just too important to have the elements affect both players and fans. A lot of money is spent to go, so even fan comfort should be considered. The thought of yet another game with rain as a fan is not a pleasant one, and the thought of the weather impacting our players' best possible performance is even worse. I know it affects both teams the same way; that isn't the point. Fan comfort, best possible performance, and even player comfort/safety is something that championship games can well afford to accommodate.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,039
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic