Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Question for the board!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

Question for the board!!!

Nov 26, 2019, 3:00 PM

What is going on when I give a TU sometimes instead of 100%, it comes up 80% or 55%?
Is it something that I'm doing or what? I'm fairly new to TNET and if it's something I'm doing, Please let me know so I can stop it. It bothers me when it happens.

TIA

GO TIGERS!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Question for the board!!!

Nov 26, 2019, 3:06 PM

someone else may have already TD'd before you. Hover your mouse over the 100% and see if your name shows up. If so, your TU'd counted.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2019, 3:08 PM

Nope, it means that someone else gave the person a TD. If 4 people gave that poster a TU and one coot gave them a TD then it would indicate 80%.

And.... If you don't start spelling it as "Bored" people are gonna think you're a coot.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

face, we know you are new and welcome to TNET but he does

Nov 26, 2019, 3:13 PM

have a point! :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: face, we know you are new and welcome to TNET but he does

Nov 26, 2019, 3:14 PM

cutigerbob® can you send face® a tnet dictionary?

I may need one too, as a refresher

Nov 26, 2019, 3:27 PM

Maybe a "TigerNet for Dummies" guide, too, if one is available. Still no clue how to post a GIF or photo without attaching it as a link

Nov 26, 2019, 3:50 PM [ in reply to Re: face, we know you are new and welcome to TNET but he does ]

I would like a TNET Dictionary for Dummies as well. I have been lurking around here since the Bowden era and still I only get about 50% of the sarcasm and inside jokes. But I like the ones I get...funny bunch of guys. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Class of '87

Don't worry...

Nov 26, 2019, 5:50 PM

I only get about 12% of classof1994®'s jokes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Nov 26, 2019, 3:56 PM [ in reply to Re: face, we know you are new and welcome to TNET but he does ]

Volume 1: https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/THE-TIGERNET-DICTIONARY-VOLUME-ONE-15269

Volume 2: https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/THE-TIGERNET-DICTIONARY-VOLUME-TWO-393779

Volume 3: https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/Tigernet-Dictionary-Volume-Three-1588775

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Nov 26, 2019, 5:00 PM

Dang!! We have three volumes??!!??

I don't understand half of the stuff in those volumes.***

Nov 26, 2019, 5:46 PM [ in reply to Re: face, we know you are new and welcome to TNET but he does ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Nov 26, 2019, 9:30 PM [ in reply to Re: face, we know you are new and welcome to TNET but he does ]

Thankscutigerbob®

Nov 26, 2019, 9:50 PM [ in reply to Re: face, we know you are new and welcome to TNET but he does ]

Holy crap cutigerbob® this takes me back. A "lurker" from 00-07 when I finally officially joined to reply to something, who knows what/why now, used to only come here for the "inside" recruiting info. Man I had forgotten about Sterling lol.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

+1 for joining Tnet on my birthday!

Nov 26, 2019, 3:11 PM

And I really loved you on the A-Team! Please tell Hannibal, BA and Murdock Happy Thanksgiving for me!

Re: +1 for joining Tnet on my birthday!

Nov 26, 2019, 3:44 PM

You're Welcome!! And I wish that I was that face, Loved that show!!

It means someone else has already given...

Nov 26, 2019, 3:29 PM

WatkinsHopkins a TD.

Which one? They both joined the same day.....

Nov 26, 2019, 3:34 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Which one? They both joined the same day.....

Nov 26, 2019, 5:02 PM

Are you implying that one is the others scok?

No

Nov 26, 2019, 5:53 PM

I'm saying it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

^ part of the 88% I don't get.***

Nov 26, 2019, 5:53 PM

Re: ^ part of the 88% I don't get.***

Nov 26, 2019, 5:56 PM

Re: It means someone else has already given...

Nov 26, 2019, 3:41 PM [ in reply to It means someone else has already given... ]

Wasn't him, I was shocked cause it happened on LBB. that's when I knew I had to ask someone!

Re: It means someone else has already given...

Nov 26, 2019, 3:46 PM

LBB?

Nov 26, 2019, 4:15 PM

Belated welcome as a paying member, Face!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Nov 26, 2019, 5:11 PM

Does it really matter in the least?

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ClemTigs

He's interested in knowing, besides it is important! We all

Nov 26, 2019, 5:37 PM

want the infamous steak knives.

Nov 26, 2019, 5:13 PM

Does it really matter in the least?

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ClemTigs

If you TU’d bob or francis marion

Nov 26, 2019, 5:24 PM

They get a lot of TD’s, so don’t loose any sleep over it.

hth?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Mods...

Nov 26, 2019, 5:46 PM

This is the guy I was telling you about. Time to take action.

Nov 26, 2019, 9:55 PM

Well, the way percentages work is that your 1 thumbs up versus the other votes equals the total. Let’s say there are 4 votes, 3 are TU’s and you TD and it will show 75%. HTH

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic