Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
PLEASE I beg of you, let's never be like this.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

PLEASE I beg of you, let's never be like this.

Nov 10, 2019, 12:32 PM

https://www.totalprosports.com/2019/11/10/alabama-fans-actually-called-for-nick-saban-to-be-fired-following-loss-to-lsu-tweets/?fbclid=IwAR1gcNzOOyWKwv1aW0TJuOqCR-YPEcqUu27yl8nNwCtoUhdQBpr1JyHy0IM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All Those Tweets Are Lies Nobody Tweets How Much $ They Give***

Nov 12, 2016, 10:18 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: PLEASE I beg of you, let's never be like this.

Nov 10, 2019, 12:45 PM

It is terrible, and I would hate to see it here. They could be trolls or band wagon fans, but they need to calm down. Don't they realize 'bamer is still a top 4 team, just ask espn.

Nov 10, 2019, 12:49 PM

That's crazy.

I guess that's what happens when fans think they're "entitled" to win them all. Fans like that deserve for their team to lose every game for a while to teach them some much-needed humility.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 10, 2019, 1:18 PM

Reckless96 said:

That's crazy.

I guess that's what happens when fans think they're "entitled" to win them all. Fans like that deserve for their team to lose every game for a while to teach them some much-needed humility.

The only problem with that is the fact that those fans will have created another internet handle and will become "the biggest #1 fan" of the winning team. They jump around like crazy. Bandwagon fans are for real.

My brother in law is this way. When I first met him he was all Alabama. Claimed to be the biggest Alabama fan ever. Talked trash after Clemson lost the first meeting. But when Watson led Clemson on that game winning drive. He told me that it was time for him to be a Clemson fan. I thought he was joking. But he was bragging on Clemson until Alabama won the Sugar Bowl match up. Then it was back to Clemson sucks and Bama was great. He told me that he was back on board with the Tigers after the blowout last season. I told him I dont talk sports with him anymore. I cant associate with bandwagon jumpers. Pick a team and stick with it. I cant stand people like that.

Nov 10, 2019, 12:49 PM

i imagine if any fan did this to Muschump, the Chump would be arrested for felonious assault. his temper is on a short fuse. i mean he wanted to fight a ref

That is why Dabo will never leave Clemson for Alabama.

Nov 10, 2019, 12:53 PM

He knows the idiots that make up their fan base, alumni and boosters. More importantly Clemson is his home, his program, his baby.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thought YOu Had This Video

Nov 10, 2019, 1:02 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iah5rJRV4uk

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the way people act on TNET

Nov 10, 2019, 1:20 PM

I could see this happening here after 1 loss

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Nov 10, 2019, 1:20 PM

Wonder what they thought after the beatdown by Clemson in the NCC.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 10, 2019, 1:40 PM

You know they're serious when they threaten to give up pre-marital relations with their cousins.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic