Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Pfizer vaccine experience.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,128

Pfizer vaccine experience.

Mar 25, 2021, 9:23 AM

Got both my shots back in January because they say my life is important.

3 weeks ago, my 3 year old had to quarantine because someone in the preschool class was pawsitive. Well, a few days later she and my 5 year old have a tremendous cold. My wife also gets a bad cold - chills, thick and slick mucous, yall know. Lingers for like 7 days with pouring yellow/green snot and pretty gnarly cough by the younguns.

I'm around all these little snots for a week and never got a sniffle. No idea if they had the Rona - we ain't the testing type - but I think that d@mn shot must've at least protected me from a cold.

All yall getting the Big Johnson (weird to me, and yes I'm judging) or the Moderna, I hope yall are getting what you're paying for.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it was free

Mar 25, 2021, 9:27 AM

didn't cost nothing

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Rona's just a little cold.......

Mar 25, 2021, 9:28 AM

On fentanyl or crack...... ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was the worst cold my kids have ever had. And I don't

Mar 25, 2021, 9:31 AM

know if it was Covid, but it was weird I didn't have even a tickle.

Everyone in our house got horrible colds last April/May

Mar 25, 2021, 10:05 AM

Bad coughs. Wife and all children. And the coughs lasted over a month. I got nothing. But I'm not sure if that wasn't covid really.

Plus we were directly exposed to in laws at the worst time, for FIL's birthday party. They both got sick, and none of us got sick, even though we were in their house 2 days before symptoms, for 6-7 hours. BIL got covid, and was in our house as well, 2 days before symptoms, for several hours. Son has received now his 8th email saying he was exposed at school. All of his friends have had it. One was in our house when contagious.

Again, who knows, but I'm not certain we didn't have it way back, or we've been incredibly lucky. One or the other.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pfizer vaccine experience.

Mar 25, 2021, 9:45 AM

My daughter (a nurse) got the Pfizer vaccine back in January. 2nd shot on Feb 4th.

Yesterday she tested positive for Covid.

She felt tired and had sinus issues since the weekend...

Woke up yesterday and couldn't taste or smell...tested positive.

it isn't 100% folks.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No one has claimed it is.

Mar 25, 2021, 10:02 AM

But imma still be out living dangerously once I get mine sometime in the far off future, cause healthy under 60.

Edit: plus, sorry to hear about your daughter, hopefully she heals up soon.

Message was edited by: grouchingtiger®

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nope. But if it's 95% effective keeping people out of the

Mar 25, 2021, 10:55 AM [ in reply to Re: Pfizer vaccine experience. ]

hospital, that's good enough.

I've never seen anything that 100% efective

Mar 25, 2021, 11:01 AM [ in reply to Re: Pfizer vaccine experience. ]

except death.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brownell turn a season into a Brown L

Mar 25, 2021, 11:03 AM

checkmate.

Chicken Curse***

Mar 25, 2021, 1:51 PM [ in reply to I've never seen anything that 100% efective ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,128
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic