Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Peach Bowl Natty Tickets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 4,870

Peach Bowl Natty Tickets

Dec 6, 2017, 8:03 PM

So, one of my best friends is an Atlanta Falcons season ticket holder and he has the option to purchase Peach Bowl tickets. Originally, we were going to the game together if Clemson made it but in looking at the prices I don't think I have the money this year. They are giving him the option to buy lower level, like his season tickets, or downgrade to another section. The cheaper tickets are around $600 each and the lowers are in the $4500 range, each. Now, this does include all the extras (food and drinks - I think some more perks, too). I will ask him here shortly; when he gets back in to be clear on everything.

Anyways, he is considering purchasing them to resale and I told him I'd post on here to see what the interest level looks like. He is hesitant because of the prices he received in an email, from the Falcons' ticketing. I know his SEC Championship tickets were only $150 each, which he sold. I don't think that set came with the extras that these are being sold (packaged) as.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Peach Bowl Natty Tickets

Dec 6, 2017, 8:11 PM

The Peach Bowl and National Championship are two different games.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Dec 6, 2017, 8:22 PM

It is for the National Championship, which is being played at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. I just referred to it as the Peach Bowl. I did that with the Fiesta Bowl two years ago, too.

Dec 6, 2017, 8:40 PM

I would buy two of the 600 tickets from him to get my wife and I in the game. I have been to the last two natty games but it seems tickets are going to be impossible to get to this one. After dropping probably close to 7k between the orange and fiesta in 2016 and a couple grand last year to go to Tampa I am about spent out on football travel but If I could get a few at 600 I would be all about it with the trip being driveable.
If he is serious I can pay in cash or whatever you like. Shoot me an email.

Phaild@yahoo.com

Dec 6, 2017, 8:42 PM

Sorry I meant to mention I am in Greenville and could meet you in person if that matters.

I’d buy them in a heart beat

Dec 6, 2017, 8:11 PM

> So, one of my best friends is an Atlanta Falcons
> season ticket holder and he has the option to
> purchase Peach Bowl tickets. Originally, we were
> going to the game together if Clemson made it but in
> looking at the prices I don't think I have the money
> this year. They are giving him the option to buy
> lower level, like his season tickets, or downgrade to
> another section. The cheaper tickets are around $600
> each and the lowers are in the $4500 range, each.
> Now, this does include all the extras (food and
> and drinks - I think some more perks, too). I will
> ask him here shortly; when he gets back in to be
> clear on everything.
>
> Anyways, he is considering purchasing them to resale
> and I told him I'd post on here to see what the
> interest level looks like. He is hesitant because of
> the prices he received in an email, from the Falcons'
> ticketing. I know his SEC Championship tickets were
> only $150 each, which he sold. I don't think that
> set came with the extras that these are being sold
> (packaged) as.

I'd take 2 uppers for sure! Tmail me.***

Dec 6, 2017, 8:26 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Dec 6, 2017, 8:26 PM

If they are Peach Bowl tickets then you have Auburn and UCF. Not sure what that means demand. Face value for those will only be about $175 though selling at $600+ may be a challenge.

If they are National Championship tickets it is a whole other discussion. Face ranges from $500-$600 and you would likely easily be able sell those for more than $1k - more depending on who is in it. Not sure about $4500 tickets (unless that was a typo). For National Championship tickets, the $600 tickets would be a smart buy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2017, 8:39 PM

They aren't for the Peach Bowl. It is for the National Championship game that is being played at the same location. He hasn't purchased them yet but this offer was available 2 years ago, before the new stadium was built. The deal was offered to fans who held season ticket for 2 seasonsin a row (2016 - 2017). All 2 seasons or more ticker holders get the option to buy National Championship Game (CFP Finals) tickets.

Dec 6, 2017, 8:46 PM

In Tampa prices were through the roof - Phoenix not as much. With 3 school from the area and the 4th that travels well, selling them would be pretty easy and he stands to make big bucks on them. Right now the cheapest tickets on stubhub is $1600. That will go up once the teams are known.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2017, 10:24 PM

It may go down. UGA fans spend ridiculously on tickets. If Oklahoma beats UGA, prices will go down.

IDK - sound fishy to me.***

Dec 6, 2017, 8:33 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: IDK - sound fishy to me.***

Dec 6, 2017, 8:42 PM

Haha. Not fishy at all. I have known my friend for 20 years and actually have been working for him as of late. He has season tickets for all the Atlanta pro teams

Dec 6, 2017, 8:40 PM

I would be interested in 2 or even 4 for the Natty in the lower cost range. Please let me know

Natty Tickets Update

Dec 6, 2017, 9:28 PM

GOLD:
30 - 30 yardline is $4300 (200 level) & $4600 (100 level). Comes with game ticket, pregame and in-game hospitality, gift bag, program voucher, lanyard ticket & sleeve, and option to purchase prefered parking.

BLACK:
20 yardline to goal line $3200 (200 level) & $3400 (100 level). Comes with pregame hospitality, $100 merchandise voucher, program voucher, lanyard ticket & sleeve, option to purchase prefered parking.

WHITE:
The 100 and 200 level conners are $2400.
300 level 20 yardline to 20 yardline )first ten rows) is $1900. All come with game ticket, pregame hospitality, $50 merchandise, program voucher, lanyard ticket & sleeve and option to purchase preferedparking.

These are the numbers for just the tickets - there are more numbers including single and double hotel rates.

I total misheard him on the cheap tickets. $1900 is the cheap ticket. Geez

Re: Natty Tickets Update

Dec 6, 2017, 10:18 PM

I’d guess you could make some money on them but you’ll probably be sweating it for a while.

Re: Natty Tickets Update

Dec 6, 2017, 10:51 PM

That was my buddy's exact thinking.

We talked a bit this ticket in particular when he was renewing his season tickets uears ago. Now, he has gotten all the Kick Off Classics and the SEC Championship Game tickets, in which he did well.

He’s purchasing them to

Dec 7, 2017, 4:36 PM

Resale.......

Sigh. ??

Replies: 17
| visibility 4,870
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic