Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Our Coaches and this team
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 602

Our Coaches and this team

Oct 31, 2020, 4:02 PM

Thankful for the win but our coaches should have a lot of questions to answer after this one. I hope we hear why 2 and 10 did not play and the OC should have to explain how 88 was not at least targeted some in the game. I also would love to hear why we did not run the qb a little more. The great thing is we are still undefeated and next week will be huge.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Our Coaches and this team

Oct 31, 2020, 4:32 PM

Facts. The truth of the matter (and has been for a while) is that we don’t have an ACTUAL OC. I like Tony Elliot as a person and representative of Clemson along with being a great recruiter. But he is no OC. I’ve voiced my opinion on this matter many of times and get LOTS of negativity thrown my way when I do. He’s called 2 good games this year but at the end of the day we all know it was mainly talent that did the job and executed the simplicity before then. But I will say the game plan was at least acceptable then. For a LONG time now this is the way it’s been. And before I hear all of the “look at what we’ve done over the years” I already know. And it was talent who did that for us mixed in with a few good series of play calling hear and there. The problem is consistency. And we don’t have it. Just MHO. I also know that we get every teams best shot because the target has been on our backs for years. But it’s easy for lesser talented teams to stand us up possession after possession when they know the next play we’re about to try and execute. Again, it won’t be popular but oh well. Go Tigers and keep this momentum going into the ND game. (But please have a better performance. ??)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Our Coaches and this team

Oct 31, 2020, 4:32 PM

Facts. The truth of the matter (and has been for a while) is that we don’t have an ACTUAL OC. I like Tony Elliot as a person and representative of Clemson along with being a great recruiter. But he is no OC. I’ve voiced my opinion on this matter many of times and get LOTS of negativity thrown my way when I do. He’s called 2 good games this year but at the end of the day we all know it was mainly talent that did the job and executed the simplicity before then. But I will say the game plan was at least acceptable then. For a LONG time now this is the way it’s been. And before I hear all of the “look at what we’ve done over the years” I already know. And it was talent who did that for us mixed in with a few good series of play calling hear and there. The problem is consistency. And we don’t have it. Just MHO. I also know that we get every teams best shot because the target has been on our backs for years. But it’s easy for lesser talented teams to stand us up possession after possession when they know the next play we’re about to try and execute. Again, it won’t be popular but oh well. Go Tigers and keep this momentum going into the ND game. (But please have a better performance. ??)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 602
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic