Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can fans bring water bottles in the stadium?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 51

Can fans bring water bottles in the stadium?

Sep 15, 2016, 7:25 AM

I had an empty water bottle and a full/sealed water bottle this past Saturday when I entered the stadium in preparation of them telling me that I had to throw one of the two out. No one said anything to me about either bottle.

Did I just slip by or is there a protocol about plastic bottles in the stadium?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One sealed bottle allowed I believe. Not sure

Sep 15, 2016, 7:28 AM

their thoughts on the empty bottle. What could that hurt? Half full - might be vodka, shine or gin - sorta like lots of folks on Tnet!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: One sealed bottle allowed I believe. Not sure

Sep 15, 2016, 8:14 AM

I don't know if there is a rule about one sealed bottle, but the stadium personnel at the gate we use have always allowed 2 or 3 sealed bottles with no questions.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can fans bring water bottles in the stadium?

Sep 15, 2016, 7:31 AM

I brought two sealed bottles in last weekend with no issues. The issue may have been more about the empty bottle than the full one. I've always heard that bottles with the seal broken cannot be brought in.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If I ever have to use this baby, I want to teach it to come to Papa in a hurry."

Sep 15, 2016, 7:36 AM

You can bring in sealed (unopened) clear water bottles. We brought in 4 last game, and I had a friend take in 7, so I don't think there's a limit as long as they are sealed and can be verified. The police officer barely looked at ours anyhow.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yes

Sep 15, 2016, 7:58 AM

one unopened water bottle

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

I take in a frozen liter bottle.

Sep 15, 2016, 8:09 AM

I freeze my liter bottle and take it in on hot days. I haven't been brave enough to try to take in a gallon bottle yet even though I needed it last week.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I take in a frozen liter bottle.

Sep 15, 2016, 9:41 AM

Can you freeze a bottle of water without opening it and pouring a little out? Might be dumb, but I thought you had to do this or it would crack????

for example - gatorade bottles have expansion capability

Sep 15, 2016, 9:55 AM

because of the way the bottle is shaped

certainly water bottles somewhere have that? or else the bottom expands

null

Sep 15, 2016, 8:56 AM

My family took in four frozen bottles of water to the game Saturday and had no problems with taking them in either.

Sep 15, 2016, 8:58 AM

Only time I have seen a fan denied to bring in a water bottle was when the seal has been broken.

Sep 15, 2016, 9:24 AM

I swear I had heard somewhere in the past two per person. Hubby and I brought in two a piece last weekend and no one batted an eye. My pregnant belly might have helped but I don't think they bat an eye at 2 as long a they are unopened.

Sep 15, 2016, 9:52 AM

We took in one each, unopened. I have always thought there was a limit of one. I asked the guy, he said to his knowledge there was no limit as long as they were unopened. We also bought two bottles @ $2.00 each, would have paid $10.00 (not really).... sooo hot!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 51
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic