Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A solution to logic-challenged Covid theories
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,038

A solution to logic-challenged Covid theories

Feb 3, 2021, 7:18 PM

Americans want to believe it was a bio-terror weapon released by China on the rest of the world.

Meanwhile, Chinese want to believe it was an American bio-terror weapon from Ft. Dietrich brought to China by American athletes sent to the games in Wuhan in 2019.

Both theories are totally illogical. Why would either country do something so irreversibly harmful to its own interests?

I don’t trust these Chinese wolf warriors, but we need to make a smart negotiation going forward and I have an exceptionally millennial type idea.

Since the vast majority of BTC are mined in China, Biden needs to demand China pay us a hundred bitcoin for every American death. Then he could use those BTC to pay down Trump’s share of the national debt.

https://qz.com/1959825/china-renews-its-push-on-a-conspiracy-theory-about-covid-19/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's only 21 million bitcoin. That's a set number.

Feb 3, 2021, 8:34 PM

Would need 44 million to cover 447k dead Americans.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ok, so “N” BTC per Covid death

Feb 4, 2021, 12:02 AM

where N is slapped upside your mom’s emission curvy ###, lol.

Re: Ok, so “N” BTC per Covid death

Feb 4, 2021, 12:05 AM

I think u r onto something. I suggest u take next flight to The Middle Kingdom. Not magic, but middle.

the middle of your sisters kingdom?

Feb 4, 2021, 12:18 AM

bear with me, I’m trying to visualize it.

These are all just stupid jokes people, laugh at me if you must.

How's the hangover this mornin?

Feb 4, 2021, 7:51 AM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A solution to logic-challenged Covid theories

Feb 4, 2021, 8:30 AM

You ask "... Why would either country do something so irreversibly harmful to its own interests?"

Power corrupts people's thoughts. We know how bad it is in the U.S. Imagine what it is like in China (or Russia, N Korea, ...) where you can be in power for a generation. Very weird chit can start to manifest itself and gains a life of its own. Take Qanon for example, but ##### it in a secretive power hierarchy like the CCP.

Not hard for me to imagine Xi et al. rationalizing killing 100M of their own people to relieve pressure on their infrastructure while also blaming the USA (or whomever) to take focus away from themselves.

I don't even now what word got ####'d above?

Feb 4, 2021, 8:32 AM

I think I said "put" or "#####" ...???

Re: I don't even now what word got ####'d above?

Feb 4, 2021, 8:32 AM

Ahh,

Big brother does like like "e m b e d"

Strange.

Not strange at all

Feb 6, 2021, 3:27 AM

Crump doesn't like embed just like he doesn't like iframe....

Just imagine if someone put a 1 pixel iframe in a post and the src is the TU button. Or embedded a virus from another website. Would kinda suck having an iframe in my sig that gave you a TD every time someone clicked and read any post someone make. Or have your PC infected and your information sold on the dark web. Stupid big brother. And yes you can blame me for bring that to big brothers attention. Now you know why. Hopefully it doesn't seem strange anymore.

It wouldn't surprise me if it was a joint effort by the NIH

Feb 4, 2021, 10:34 AM

and the Wuhan Lab. I mean that would explain the money and the visits by US figures.

But honestly I think the only thing that was manufactured was the identification of the virus to create a "casedemic" situation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh, also: "Why would either country do..."

Feb 4, 2021, 10:36 AM

Answer: Governments slaughtered over 200 million innocents in the 20th century. Governments will commit all manner of atrocities for their own power.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,038
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic