Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
OK, how many of you have demanded respect today? If so, how?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 54
| visibility 1

OK, how many of you have demanded respect today? If so, how?

May 21, 2020, 6:52 PM

I like this board and the many and diverse posters on here. Knowledgeable. Loyal. Dedicated. Those are admirable traits. Again, I like this board and the posters.

To those sending me private messages, thank you for the words of praise. I’m just me.

And, to those that question me - yes, I really do lift free weights and do 2,000 crunches a day.

But, this is my question to those who message me and get uptight about the respect I demand - how exactly have you demanded respect today? Have you done anything to demand respect?

And, I’m talking about things you actually DID. Not thought of, but actually DID.

I don’t know if you actually demanded respect, but I just really am curious if you even tried and if you felt you were demanding it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: OK, how many of you have demanded respect today? If so, how?

May 21, 2020, 6:54 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

May 21, 2020, 7:16 PM

Oh, I used to do a lot of running, and about a "K" of crunches and push-ups, every day (on alternate days), and never thought it was deserving of any respect, it was just me... but that, too, was a while ago. Today I'm on the bottom half of a fifth of scotch (as we post...) and regard that as VERY deserving of respect. Hope that answers your question.

Go Tigers and all Tiger Family!!!

I demanded chocolate chip cookies from

May 21, 2020, 6:57 PM

the Harris Teeter. But my wife brought home fudge covered. Demands don't work.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

YAWN... you are getting boring***

May 21, 2020, 6:58 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 21, 2020, 4:28 PM

Somebody told me years ago that respect cannot be demanded. It must be freely given.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 21, 2020, 7:44 PM

it must be earned.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

But do you even lift bro?***

May 21, 2020, 7:18 PM

May 21, 2020, 7:19 PM

Gotta ask a question Bulldog, do you per chance live in the Hood? Seems to me at least that is predominately where one hears about demanding respect.

Gotta say you are a funny dude, not haha funny of course, more so the kind one points at while having a little chuckle to themselves.

Respect is earned my drooling woofer, those that demand it are deluded. Had a guy that was technically my sometime boss tell me I had to respect him, once I stopped laughing I told him no I certainly did not. He then went a step further and said he was my superior, had to cut him off and explain he was certainly not superior to me in any possible way. Then he fell back on the old I must respect the position he held, told him if the Company was dumb enough to give it to him the position deserves little to no respect.

Next morning he demanded a meeting with who was ultimately my and his boss. We both explained our side of the problem and he looked at the goofball and informed him I was not to screwed with and in fact he was not allowed to speak with me again. You sound a lot like the goofball Bulldog.

May 21, 2020, 7:54 PM

Your story sounds like one I had. The guy demanded my respect. It got so heated, that his boss had to step between us. My last words to him and his boss were respect is earned, not demanded. Besides the job he had was one that I had turned down, and would turn down again, before I retired.

don't care***

May 21, 2020, 7:22 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

May 21, 2020, 7:23 PM

Three things:
1. Why do you think it’s special to lift free weights? That’s all I’ve ever done.
2. Why would anyone do 2000 crunches a day? That’s a big waste of a solid hour. There’s much better exercises you could/should be doing.
3. You can’t demand respect.

I met a guy once that kept talking about how he was an “elite athlete”. In reality he was a wannabe bodybuilder. Hardly an athlete much less elite. You sound like him.

Does this actually work for you

May 21, 2020, 7:34 PM

Outside of what you dream up ?

To answer your question- no- I don’t need to demand it

You have a lot of short comings is my take

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 21, 2020, 7:37 PM

A person truly worthy of respect does not demand it.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Correct. Respect is earned. This loser, deserves none.***

May 21, 2020, 7:43 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

May 21, 2020, 7:45 PM

Admit it bulldog. The only thing you demand is your mom bring more hot pockets down to the basement.

May 21, 2020, 7:51 PM

Now that is funny!

May 21, 2020, 7:47 PM

respect is earned, not demanded .. smh

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 21, 2020, 7:53 PM

Yeah when I think of the people I respect most none of them “demand” it. None of them boast. Not one of them is loud and obnoxious. They just go about life in a manner that is worthy of respect. They also give respect to others.

In 2002 at the UGA/Auburn game...

May 21, 2020, 7:58 PM [ in reply to Re: OK, how many of you have demanded respect today? If so, how? ]

If you watch the last 2 minutes of the game you will see a disturbance in the end zone and that was me and a rental cop on the sideline. He told me to move down and I said no and it spilled out into the end zone and one official held up play while we were in the end zone.

I stayed on the sideline and UGA won it with a Michael Johnson last second TD miracle 4th down play.

Watch the tape

Re: In 2002 at the UGA/Auburn game...

May 21, 2020, 8:09 PM

You are hard headed if nothing else, but, put this in your hard head, nobody here gives a chit about you or the sooner FB team you pull on!!!

Re: In 2002 at the UGA/Auburn game...

May 21, 2020, 9:07 PM [ in reply to In 2002 at the UGA/Auburn game... ]

An obnoxious dawg fan being removed from a game!? That’s like saying “Hey, that was me in the student section of Willie B throwing crap on the field”.

May 21, 2020, 7:55 PM

You’ve got to give hi a little respect for constantly coming here and showing his ignorance....NOT!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 21, 2020, 8:01 PM

Respect is earned, and not demanded!!! Demanding respect from me would get you ZERO!!!

May 21, 2020, 8:22 PM

I went to a UGA / Auburn game a few years ago at Auburn. I went with a buddy who had played for Auburn. There was a family with 2 kids and grandma in front of us, all Auburn fans. A guy in a Georgia shirt started screaming F bombs at the opening kickoff. Grandma stood up , put her finger in his face and said “young man that will stop now!!” I respect grandma!!

May 21, 2020, 8:25 PM

Much respect for grandma!!!

May 21, 2020, 8:17 PM

The Bible says the 1st shall be last and the last first while referring to How to love others as ourself and consider others as better than ourselves through humility. It’s a wisdom trait that takes most many years to realize its rewards. With it comes joy and love and true relationships.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

May 21, 2020, 8:24 PM

Bulldog, you are my favorite coot and I would gladly spot you @ 315.

The dawgs don’t bother me one bit. Their fans have barked for a long time and that’s it. Nothing else to it my friend.

Take care Bulldog and throw in some plyometrics with your workout. Yoga good too!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 21, 2020, 8:27 PM

I throw Smith & Wesson in with mine, and it has big muscles!!!

May 21, 2020, 8:25 PM

There was a King who stepped down from his throne. Humbled himself and served all mankind. He even went as far, to die for the sins of other people.
He is a person worthy of respect.If you find who he is and truly get to know him you will find the respect that you desire so badly.

May 21, 2020, 8:28 PM

Amen!!!

May 21, 2020, 8:35 PM

Preach on water boy! Amen brother!!

YES! This x 1000!***

May 21, 2020, 8:49 PM [ in reply to Re: OK, how many of you have demanded respect today? If so, how? ]

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

You must be an insecure guy if you feel like

May 21, 2020, 8:43 PM

you have to demand respect. I am probably twice your age and always get respect without a demand. Grow up (that means get mature) and try respecting those around you that you direct your demands towards.

May 21, 2020, 8:45 PM

Two words - Basket Case.

'nuff said.

May 21, 2020, 8:46 PM

Respected? More likely you should be pitied.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LMAO

May 21, 2020, 8:55 PM

You “demanding” respect is one of the funniest things I’ve read in a while!

Read this thread and see where that has gotten you. No one here respects you, no matter how much you demand it. In fact, trying to demand it greatly increases the chances that you’ll be disrespected in return.

As others have said, respect must be earned. And you have yet to earn the respect of anyone here. Keep trying!

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

May 21, 2020, 8:56 PM

~JKB

May 21, 2020, 9:08 PM

Serious question here because I’m pretty new to the board. Is this Bulldog guy serious or is he sitting back getting a big laugh watching this thread progress? I’m mean really , no one is that self absorbed are they??

May 21, 2020, 9:13 PM

Absolute troll. We feed him though. He’s kind of like Whack-a-mole. He pops up occasionally and it’s fun to bash him.

May 21, 2020, 9:19 PM

Yeah it is kind of fun.

Gonzaga fans are so needy.***

May 21, 2020, 9:10 PM

I just heard that a guy tried to shoot up a military base because he wanted respect

May 21, 2020, 9:32 PM

I’m sure you’re on a homeland security list now because of your demand for respect

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have no clue who you are, but please go away.

May 21, 2020, 9:39 PM

Your sad ego is a joke....

you really showed him

May 21, 2020, 9:56 PM

i doubt we will be seeing bulldog any time soon.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 21, 2020, 9:55 PM

You’re trying too hard dood. Not fooling anyone

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When I was 11 years old I fell out of the log ride at Six Flags

May 21, 2020, 10:05 PM

People waiting in line to get on (and the Six Flags workers) were amazed to see this little kid float up to the boarding area soaking wet and get out in front of them.

I got removed from the park but that is not common to see and I could have been killed looking back but to my friends there that day watching that is legendary stuff and that is respect

Re: When I was 11 years old I fell out of the log ride at Six Flags

May 21, 2020, 10:11 PM

I bet you once got 2 hits in a little league game??

Respect? Sounds more like stupidity

May 21, 2020, 10:44 PM [ in reply to When I was 11 years old I fell out of the log ride at Six Flags ]

to me - you need a brain transplant. For that I would respect the surgeon

Re: When I was 11 years old I fell out of the log ride at Six Flags

May 21, 2020, 10:55 PM [ in reply to When I was 11 years old I fell out of the log ride at Six Flags ]

Removed from game, removed from park, check. Can’t stay in a log ride either. Let me guess, your book bag once got snagged in the door of the short bus and you were dragged for 5 miles. At least all your friends looking out the windows thought that was legendary. ‘Spect!

Another A+ Troll...

May 21, 2020, 10:09 PM

Theme is a bit of a re-run but you went the extra yard, further developing that narrative, while endearing yourself to the reader. The self awareness of your character rivals that of Lebron James, the GOAT Diva-10/10

Got the Zesto girls phone number. Respect!

May 21, 2020, 10:14 PM

nm

I demanded to Crump he hammer you, and hard,

May 21, 2020, 10:23 PM

but yet here you still are.

May 22, 2020, 8:13 AM

Some of you people are very gullible. If you ignore this DA he will go away.
I’m sure he is a 5-4 230 lb goober and is getting excited about all the attention you idiots are giving him . HTH !

I know more about Clemson than 95% of the posters on here

May 22, 2020, 8:48 AM

That is pretty rare and it speaks volumes.

Plus, the physical aspect I bring.

And, I drive my Clemson buddies to some away games and going to Notre Dame this year.

Replies: 54
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic