Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
stupid ole coots
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,199

stupid ole coots

Feb 3, 2015, 12:35 AM

It is hilarious how the coots bad mouth the mess out of the recruits when they decoot, but while they were actually stupid enough to be commited, they are the best players/students in the country. After that Arden Key dude decommited twice they still welcomed him back, but once he apparently commited to LSU they bad mouthed the shxt out of him. Also the Arnette kid was called a career back up and a bust after he left their dumpster fire of a program and went to ohio state... could they get any worse?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^POTD^^^^***

Feb 3, 2015, 12:40 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, they immediately say things like...'oh he was just a 3

Feb 3, 2015, 12:47 AM

star and would have been a back up his career.

Lol...they give us some great material...

If he's not that big a deal coots, then why so many threads about him? Why all the poutin?

I hope Arnette becomes an all american but

Feb 3, 2015, 1:09 AM

With the way Ohio State recruits, he probably won't see significant playing time for a while. Maybe not career back up but he'd see the field quicker at SCar in my opinion.

But he is a 6'2 CB who may even move to safety. I wouldn't have made that move if I were him but I'm glad he did!

Another one bites the dust!

we welcome another tiger poster - keep em coming

Feb 3, 2015, 1:14 AM [ in reply to Yep, they immediately say things like...'oh he was just a 3 ]

@wWatson4

dont mess it up.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: stupid ole coots

Feb 3, 2015, 1:12 AM

Dont look now.... but that happens an aweful lot around here too.... Coot me if you wanna, I just call em as I see em. Im orange through and through though and will be till I go toes up.

Message was edited by: Big ol Tiger toes®

yup..we tend to do that as well.

Feb 3, 2015, 1:14 AM

most all schools fan bases do it..its human nature to discredit something you cant get

Re: yup..we tend to do that as well.

Feb 3, 2015, 2:22 AM

What's even funnier is that they post about it right now and don't even realize it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

no one crapped on our 3* or any other - just the coots

Feb 3, 2015, 1:21 AM [ in reply to Re: stupid ole coots ]

excuses about a decoot -

We gonna take at least two 2016 3* on Wednesday - and we are durn happy to take them - stay tuned.

Re: no one crapped on our 3* or any other - just the coots

Feb 3, 2015, 1:30 AM

Mont Adams, Nkemdichi... the list goes on... do I need to? They may not have been commits, but they were prospects, and recruits watch how fans treat recruits...and this board dumped [and still does on Nkemdichi] all the time on those we miss on...

Message was edited by: Big ol Tiger toes®

i see your point.***

Feb 3, 2015, 1:33 AM

Spurrier is gone at the end of the 2015 season

Feb 3, 2015, 7:52 AM

Mark it. The decommits are just the writing on the wall.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,199
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic