Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Tuesday Nuggets: Clemson becomes media central as championship nears
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,604

New Story: Tuesday Nuggets: Clemson becomes media central as championship nears

Jan 5, 2016, 6:43 PM

Tuesday Nuggets: Clemson becomes media central as championship nears

There was a different feeling around Clemson Tuesday. ESPN trucks were parked outside the WestZone, and the national media was on hand for Clemson’s Media Day as the Tigers prepare for next Monday’s College Football Playoff National Championship in Arizona. It was crowded, it was loud, and excitement was in the air.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice, informative, interesting & not the norm article which

Jan 5, 2016, 6:57 PM

I enjoyed since it "did" have some tidbits!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is Dunn's scholarship for next year or just for this

Jan 5, 2016, 8:09 PM

semester? Is that one less person that can enroll early? Does he get a scholarship for next year too?

In any case, that is awesome for him!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good for Adrien!!!!***

Jan 5, 2016, 7:07 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congrats Adrien

Jan 5, 2016, 7:11 PM

I know he's feeling like a million dollars right now. I think we will see Lawson a good bit on Monday, adrenaline is one hell of a pain killer and once that starts kicking in...he will be hard to bring off the field unless he re-injures the knee again. Man this a awesome feeling. Win or lose im just glad we made it there. Go tigers!

Re: New Story: Tuesday Nuggets: Clemson becomes media central as championship nears

Jan 5, 2016, 8:12 PM

So what should we think about this, One national writer-who shall remain nameless, but he was blown away over the facilities now and what's coming. I wonder who the secret writer is???

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Tuesday Nuggets: Clemson becomes media central as championship nears

Jan 6, 2016, 11:57 AM

Yes - who was it? and why was he so surprised? The groundbreaking for the new football center was covered in the press, with videos, descriptions, etc. Clemson has had the indoor PF for years while other 'big' schools still talk about groundbreaking for theirs (Clemson fan here living in Atlanta tired of SEC GOAT conference news). I'm loving all the press finally down here for the Tigers!

Congrats to Adrien Dunn!

Jan 5, 2016, 8:47 PM

Way to go, young man!!!

Message was edited by: Dugatiger®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Love seeing Coach Leggett picture and him smiling!!!***

Jan 6, 2016, 8:02 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2016, 12:20 PM

Yes, bad timing indeed. Deon could have had a real coming out party against OKC and Bama. That is on him though. Hopefully Trevion Thompson or G-Hop step up and can fill the void. I just feel that DW4 will somehow find a way to lead us to victory!

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,604
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic