Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Georgia Tech's Paul Johnson expects Clemson fans to be "wound up"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 4,010

New Story: Georgia Tech's Paul Johnson expects Clemson fans to be "wound up"

Oct 25, 2017, 7:01 AM

Georgia Tech's Paul Johnson expects Clemson fans to be "wound up"

Georgia Tech head coach Paul Johnson knows that playing Clemson is tough no matter the day or time, but playing in Death Valley at night makes for a tough task. Especially when the fans are wound up. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Georgia Tech's Paul Johnson expects Clemson fans to be "wound up"

Oct 25, 2017, 7:27 AM

Well Pawll, we'll be a lot more than loud and wound up. Think of a caged, hungry Tiger turned loose in a field of chickens and you'll get the picture.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Georgia Tech's Paul Johnson expects Clemson fans to be "wound up"

Oct 25, 2017, 7:30 AM

Paul pretty much knows everything an if his players don't execute the way he told them to they will lose. Paul's never had a lose that was his fault.

I hope we run the score up and make them look bad. If DD O'daniel does his thing we should dominate all night.

Go Tigers!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Oct 25, 2017, 7:35 AM

Loss that was his fault. That perfect PJ run scheme lol!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Oct 25, 2017, 7:35 AM

We're going to be drowning if this dang rain does move out of the forecast.

Literally the only day for like 2 weeks of otherwise beautifully forecasted weather showing any rain is Saturday.

Oct 25, 2017, 7:58 AM

Surely with a wet field, our coaches will sit Bryant if they aren't already planning to. We need him for NC State.

Would've been better if he said "Clemson fans will be "crunk***

Oct 25, 2017, 8:44 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 25, 2017, 8:50 AM
Get Ready.jpg(81.0 K)

Tiger Nation, Get Your Rain Gear Ready!!!!

Hopefully the situation with the thinly populated hill has

Oct 25, 2017, 9:52 AM

been corrected or it isn't going to be loud as he normally is accustomed to.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 25, 2017, 10:25 AM

I remember a couple of rainy games 2 years ago (ND and GT). The Death Valley crowd showed up pretty well for those. IMO the team needs us now even more. Let’s go Death Valley crowd!!!! Show Pawl just how “wound up” we can get!!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!

Translation:

Oct 25, 2017, 11:57 AM

"When we lose it will be all about the boys not executing the game plan. Clemson won't really be better than GT and it sure as hail won't be my fault so I'll go ahead and tell you right now. I've recruited just as good as Clemson, I coach just as good as Dabo, Jeff, Tony and Brent and I'm not about to take the blame for a loss, not now, not ever. My game plan is just fine."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sounds to me

Oct 25, 2017, 12:57 PM

that Johnson disrespected this year's Clemson offense ( mainly the offensive line citing that the running backs are only home run hitters ). Without a doubt a challenge have been issued.

Hopefully Pawl takes some antacids before

Oct 25, 2017, 12:59 PM

the game. Don't know if I can bare that sour look for 4 hours.

Replies: 12
| visibility 4,010
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic