Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Gallman "eats" his way into Clemson record book
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

New Story: Gallman "eats" his way into Clemson record book

Nov 20, 2016, 12:18 AM

Gallman "eats" his way into Clemson record book

Wayne Gallman faced the media with a to-go box of Zoe’s steak kabob in one hand and a box holding a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts in the other hand, and smiled when he was asked if Saturday night was about “eating.” It was as he etched his name in the Clemson record book. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Gallman "eats" his way into Clemson record book

Nov 20, 2016, 7:27 AM

Talk about two unselfish and humble team players. I just dig both of them. ????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2016, 7:38 AM

Seems like we have a lot of pretty dang good kids on our team. The ESPN guys talked a lot about Legget taking the blame for DW4's last pick against Pitt, saying how much of a team player he is. That really says a lot about our coaches - how they must connect with the players and parents on the recruiting trail. I am very, very proud of those youngsters.

Nov 20, 2016, 11:35 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Gallman "eats" his way into Clemson record book ]

Both great backs, Priester and Gallman.

My top 5 -graduated**

1-Spiller
2-Allen
3-Flowers
4-Davis
5-Flagler

Nov 20, 2016, 1:10 PM

AND HE HOLDS ON TO THE BALL!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2016, 2:58 PM

Can't wait to witness #17 in the Valley on Satdy!!! Thanks Wayne for ALL you do and HOW you do it! GO TIGERS!

Nov 20, 2016, 6:04 PM

Congratulations Wayne! I knew u would get it! Patients is a virtue few men have. U indeed are a man. Everyone knows u want the ball but when team are stacking the box u have to pick ur spots and play accordingly. Just shows u the respect other teams have for u! Also big props for the O-Line for paving the way!

While I certainly wish him the best if he moves on,

Nov 20, 2016, 7:51 PM

I for one would love to see him come back. Yes, I knowa RB has a set number of carries in them, but honestly, I don't know if this is the best year to come out. There will be a very deep group of RB'S for a league that has frankly, devalued the position. It's a given that cook and Fournette will go pretty early. Then there is Chubb, Pumphrey, Perine, and maybe a few others who have gotten way more press. Who knows? Maybe NFL scouts love him. I think his best carries are definitely ahead of him, as he dosn't have nearly the mileage that some have. Still, should he decide to come back, I think the offense would be geared more towards him with the likely transition at QB, and he would be the bell cow of our offense. Also a darn solid shot at the CU all time leader board. I said before the season it was unlikely he could get it even with a great year, and through no fault of his own, he hasn't had much of a chance at it. Heck, it was difficult at best, as 1700 yards is a monster year for anyone, and you are unlikely to ever get 1700 when you have #4 back there. Shoot, 1500 last year all things considered is tremendous, and playing 3 extra games certainly helped. Just a thought, come back next year and when it comes to eating, you will have a buffet every week!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2016, 2:29 AM

Gallman is a very good running back and we are proud he is a Tiger...he will be missed next year...get it done Sat. Tigers...OL lets open up those holes for Gallman and Deshaun. You guys are too good to let the other team keep them from getting the yardage we need especially on 3rd 1 also 4th & 1 ...I believe in you guys... lets bring home the SC Championship. Go Tigers...BE the team at the end of the game...Believing and Executing ...determination, intensity...perseverance...knowing your opponent...studying those films...preparation Tigers!!!!!!

Who will you BE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGQYhWl50z4

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic