Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Disney film to be based on Ray Ray McElrathbey
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

New Disney film to be based on Ray Ray McElrathbey

Jul 30, 2019, 8:38 AM

https://gvnation.com/former-clemson-running-backs-heartfelt-story-to-be-told-in-disney-film-safety/?fbclid=IwAR3jktZJLXNEkNyIfWZ0KW2uYfIUMVIK0DSu5zlK4H8JQ7zqUpIuDgkKpEc

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: New Disney film to be based on Ray Ray McElrathbey

Jul 30, 2019, 8:40 AM

Whatever happened to Ray Ray and his brother?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is having a good training camp with Buffalo:

Jul 30, 2019, 9:06 AM

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2019/7/29/8934083/ray-ray-mccloud-an-early-training-camp-standout-for-buffalo-bills

Pulling for him!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

different ray ray***

Jul 30, 2019, 9:07 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apologies, thank you for clarifying.***

Jul 30, 2019, 9:21 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

??????***

Jul 30, 2019, 10:32 PM [ in reply to different ray ray*** ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 30, 2019, 9:15 AM [ in reply to Re: New Disney film to be based on Ray Ray McElrathbey ]

Looks like maybe a fitness trainer/coach in Atlanta?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/raymcelrathbey/

He is just another traitor who transferred out of clemson

Jul 30, 2019, 9:29 AM [ in reply to Re: New Disney film to be based on Ray Ray McElrathbey ]

Right?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

why would he be a traitor? Bowden didn't renew the scholly

Jul 30, 2019, 1:02 PM

so he left to be able to still support himself and his brother...

Is there something else to the story that we should know?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The way I remember it..

Jul 30, 2019, 1:20 PM

He was told he would be offered a job as a grad assistant ...and instead chose to transfer to another school to try to play his last yr of football.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Even if he were a graduate, he still had eligibility

Jul 30, 2019, 2:04 PM

and he wanted to use that eligibility to play. How is he a traitor when the scholly was not renewed, he is graduated but still wants to use his eligibility that Bowden did not want him to use at Clemson? A GA cannot play ball anymore...

What am I missing?

I'm learning

Jul 30, 2019, 5:54 PM

If they dont renew your scollie, its okay to transfer?

But if you don't renew your scholie, it isnt ok to transfer.

You wouldn't want one last chance to possibly get into the

Jul 30, 2019, 2:21 PM [ in reply to The way I remember it.. ]

NFL? Maybe a long shot, but I would take that chance in a heartbeat.

Come on, man. Everything is not black and white. I don't blame him. If his time at CU was over, but he had a year left to possibly improve to catch some attention, he was right to go for it.

I would.. but ....i'm trying to follow the mob

Jul 31, 2019, 8:23 AM

Mentality.

When do we hate on a kid ? There's too many rules?

Hopefully they’ll have a coinciding ride built at Disney World.****

Jul 30, 2019, 9:28 AM

nm

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Hopefully they’ll have a coinciding ride built at Disney World.****

Jul 30, 2019, 2:39 PM

How bout a Waterpark Ride?

They can call it the MANTA RAY RAY!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was a great story ... still is. Tailor made for Disney.

Jul 30, 2019, 2:46 PM

But, it will be interesting how they approach his departure from Clemson.

I recall that he was disappointed, but I don’t remember a great deal of animosity.

The NFL would have been a terrific ending, but he was never anywhere near that good.

Hed have been smarter to have taken the offer to be a grad assistant at Clemson witn an eye toward his true earning potential.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 30, 2019, 6:05 PM

Pretty interesting 2011 interview.

https://www.ajc.com/sports/college/with-former-clemson-defender-ray-ray-mcelrathbey/h3g8RqH6n2fNBra0LoWHmJ/

Jul 30, 2019, 6:47 PM

As I recall the coot reaction at the time was both typical and ridiculous. That butthurt fan base threw itself into a frenzy misrepresenting the facts. He was buried on the depth chart. Barring catastrophic injuries to other receivers, he wasn’t going to see the field again.

He was offered to remain on scholly as a GA. Of course the coots cried fowl for no other reason than the need some excuse......any excuse to vent their hatred of all that is orange. ( Like they would EVER legitimately be concerned about any Clemson player).

But hey, they are the University of South Caro-Whina. Moaning and complaining about everything is so prevalent with their fan base they must have a common core course for incoming freshmen on whining. It probably goes hand in hand with “Clemson Conspiracy Theories 101”.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic