Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My only question about Fields.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

My only question about Fields.

Jan 3, 2021, 11:31 PM

Will he play against Bama?

If so, then I see no way to blame OSU coaches or medical staff. They may not have taken due diligence. We will never know. And, I will give them the benefit of the doubt.

But, if he is so banged up he can't play......

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My only question about Fields.

Jan 4, 2021, 12:54 AM

My only answer is I don't give a $#!+
Like Bama or not, every fiber in my body says no way, no how do I pull for OSU next Monday night.
I'm not pulling for Bama either and since I got no say so in how it ends, I'll go to my cable free movie channel and watch Humphrey Bogart, for the upteenth time, match wits with the Nazi's in Casablanca.
Oh, and I don't give the benefit of the doubt to anybody on the OSU Coaching, or Medical staff.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2021, 7:46 AM

30 or 40 years ago I would have been cheering for Ohio State. (ND and Bama were my two "I hope they lose every game they play" teams.)

I've mellowed on Bama over the years. I don't mind them beating teams outside the southern part of the country nearly as much as I used to. I still want them to lose every game they play south of the Mason Dixon line and east of Rockies. But, on Monday, I'll be rooting for them to slobberknock the Buckies.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2021, 8:08 AM

My guess is he will play. He took a shot no doubt, but it’ll be a lot like DW4 against the capons in 2014. You’d be hard pressed to keep him off the field.

Will it matter? I doubt it. I’m thinking Bama rolls. OSU spent 364 days getting ready for Clemson and will have 9 days to get ready for Saban.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic