Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My goodness. It is hard to call ESPN out...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

My goodness. It is hard to call ESPN out...

Oct 13, 2019, 12:17 AM

When the ACC is just terrible this year. We are better off playing several spring games to prepare for the playoffs.

Need to show up every week obviously but man there is really no excuse for our Tigers not blowing every team out the remainder of the way.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My goodness. It is hard to call ESPN out...

Oct 13, 2019, 12:25 AM

It is tough to blow out EVERY team like we blew out Alabama.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ESecPN is worse than Lobbyists on Capitol Hill

Oct 13, 2019, 1:05 AM

Those weasels hand out the payola early to stuff the Preseason Ranking boxes, then fire up the “fake news” hype machine to pump up the polls, halfway through the season here we are with them making the “Conference Argument” because they’re too chickensh!t to try and explain how “little ole Clemson” keeps putting a beat down on their high and mighty blue blood elite teams every year, year in & year out....so they dodge the issue like spineless puppet bagmen and keep whining about strength of conferences.

But they will have to face us again, not the conference....the team, the family, the National Champions, THE CLEMSON TIGERS!!!

So, let’s have a good laugh at those pathetic fools who think they can talk their way out of the inevitable. The CFP Committee heard all the incessant excuses from last years shaming of the Alabama toilet rolls and their posse of pundits. The wailing and gnashing of teeth won’t help them... they will proclaim them the GOAT again and pound on their chests all the way to the Final....and then their words won’t matter anymore when THE MIGHTY CLEMSON TIGERS pull the curtain back so the whole country can watch us expose the fraud and deception of these weakminded buffoons and pretense peddlers on National TV!!!

Bring it on....We’ve got Sumpn for ya!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ESecPN is worse than Lobbyists on Capitol Hill

Oct 13, 2019, 8:12 AM

Ah come on, you don't really think there is any"FAKE NEWS" in college football, do you?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic