Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Someone on Tnet called this. Take credit..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 2,097

Someone on Tnet called this. Take credit..

Jan 25, 2021, 1:35 PM

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/south-carolina-chick-fil-a-manager-covid-19-vaccine-drive-thru

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My folks got round one at a fairly prominent hospital

Jan 25, 2021, 1:55 PM

No urgency. People waiting for an hour with no one helping in the waiting room with directions.

Nurse calls in 4 people at a time, takes 15 minutes to get the shot. Those 4 people go sit in separate rooms for 30 mins. Then they are released to go. Cycle starts over. That's as fast as they go.

You would think they could make it more efficient.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My folks got round one at a fairly prominent hospital

Jan 25, 2021, 2:29 PM

My experience was I got my dad in and he had his shot within ten minutes at Oconee Hospital. The wait period is fairly optional. I waited ten minutes then left and at least 6 other had their shot during that time. All were elderly and my dad was in a wheel chair. I don't know if that made a difference but we were in and out much faster than I expected. You do need to have the patients license or picture ID with them and there are a few forms to fill out but the only thing I saw cause delays was people not having IDs. This was the week before last.

Re: Someone on Tnet called this. Take credit..

Jan 25, 2021, 2:26 PM

Publix pharmacy is giving them as well.

My parents are 80 and a neighbor told them a local health clinic was giving vaccinations so my mom called the clinic on Friday and my parents are scheduled on Wednesday to be vaccinated.

The media and the Democrats don’t want to give Trump credit for getting a vaccine in record time and now they are bashing him saying the rollout is a cluster. People forget this is a new type of vaccine and it has very different storage and portability protocols from traditional vaccines. So all things considered I think they’re doing a pretty good job. And if you want proof, the fact that my parents can go to a little rural clinic in Orangeburg County to get vaccinated in well under a year from the start of Covid then I think some people deserve some credit!

Replies: 3
| visibility 2,097
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic