Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
More obvious bias from ESecPN
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

More obvious bias from ESecPN

Aug 15, 2019, 10:43 AM
ESPN.PNG(107.4 K)

I GO TO WWW.ESPN.COM AND WHAT DO I SEE?

A front-page picture and an article titled: "College football's most exciting players (and no Tua or Trevor!)."

NOTICE HOW TUA IS MENTIONED FIRST AND TREVOR SECOND. IT IS CLEAR SUBLIMINAL WORDING TO MAKE YOU THINK TUA IS FIRST AND TREVOR IS SECOND.

The second line reads: "What makes players like Alabama's Jerry Jeudy the most exciting in college football? We have the stats and the highlights for these 15 can't-miss stars."

SINCE JERRY JEUDY IS SO PROMINENT, YOU WOULD FIGURE HE WOULD BE THE #1 GUY. NOPE, HE IS #2. THE TOP GUY (PURDUE'S RONDALE MOORE) IS NOT FEATURED LIKE JEUDY.

KEEP IT UP E"SEC"PN, LEAVE THAT CHIP ON OUR SHOULDER. WE THRIVE ON THE DISRESPECT!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: More obvious bias from ESecPN

Aug 15, 2019, 10:57 AM

ESPN just had two days of nonstop Clemson football and that’s all you can come up with. You wonder about some people’s thought process Go Tigers

Try this

Aug 15, 2019, 11:00 AM

if you load the ESPN app on your phone, it asks you to choose your favorite sports. If you pick NCAAF it will ask you to choose your favorite team. Suggestion is BAMA. when you are offered to select teams you would like updates for the ONLY college team listed among a bunch of professional sports team suggestions...BAMA. pisses me off.

Aug 15, 2019, 11:07 AM

I mean I do feel like they lean toward the SEC, but what people don't think about, thats where their largest college football market is. I really believe a lot of it is business. Playing to your largest audience. I mean think about how many people hang their hat on the fact that their favorite crappy team is in the SEC. You dont really hear that out of the other conferences. Point being, the SEC is their biggest market. "Play the hits."

Bingo. DISNEY is about money, not journalism

Aug 15, 2019, 12:14 PM

Is is sports media.. not sports news.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

The Tigers Spring game coverage

Aug 15, 2019, 11:41 AM

was excellent; so they are not always biased against us (IMHO).

ESPN/ABC's top play by play man doesn't

Aug 15, 2019, 11:44 AM

Have his sons at a SEC program...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You think they would stand in the middle

Aug 15, 2019, 1:21 PM [ in reply to The Tigers Spring game coverage ]

Of Frank Howard field, surrounded by clemson staff, fans, and players and talk trash?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

The media talked about Alabama again, I guess

Aug 15, 2019, 11:49 AM

we'll just pack up the trophy and give it to them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

*yawn****

Aug 15, 2019, 11:51 AM

Know what, Detroit Tiger?

Aug 15, 2019, 12:00 PM

When the ACCN gets off the ground, ESPN will make the occasional mention of some of the other 14 teams (for most sports) in the league. Better brace yourself for that slight.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Man, somebody is going to talk basketball the week of

Aug 15, 2019, 12:03 PM

Thanksgiving and folks are going to have a fit.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am MOSTLY kidding around***

Aug 15, 2019, 12:09 PM

Aug 15, 2019, 12:40 PM

Take a deep breath. It's okay.

Aug 15, 2019, 1:33 PM

I will just say this. Rondale Moore is pretty impressive or was as a freshman

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic