Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mark Fields
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Mark Fields

Jan 13, 2015, 9:47 AM

Expect the staff to look elsewhere if Fields doesn't commit this weekend. Numbers are really tight and they can barely take 1 more.

Fields is #1 on their board but they really like a couple of other CBs as well.

Particularly Kareem Orr.

I really hope Fields decides to become a Tiger this weekend.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: Mark Fields

Jan 13, 2015, 9:49 AM

This is a little scary to read. I hope we don't play the numbers game with Fields and he feels pressured and backs away.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2015, 9:54 AM

The odds of him being a Tiger is still very good. We'll know a lot more after this weekend. I hope he does the right thing!

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Jan 13, 2015, 9:51 AM

I think Fields will let the coaches know one way or another, even if its a silent commit. I don't think he will leave the OV without giving the coaches some sort of insight on what he's going to do.

I like that strategy

Jan 13, 2015, 9:52 AM

He needs us more than we need him. If hes not ready to be ALL IN find someone that is

They may give him to end of month

Jan 13, 2015, 9:54 AM

From all the interviews and tweets and things I've seen, he seems to favor us a lot. LSU was too late. And he hasn't said or tweeted anything to make me think he is serious about Texas. Coaches may give him enough time to make his final visits and then commit. To us, of course.

You may be right.

Jan 13, 2015, 9:56 AM

We'll see how it plays out but I know Clemson would love to close the 2015 class this weekend.

Re: You may be right.

Jan 13, 2015, 10:03 AM

I would love for him to commit this weekend, but finishing this early does kind of put a damper on the usual NSD surprises and announcements.

Re: You may be right.

Jan 13, 2015, 10:06 AM

One does not simply " commit " to Clemson .
There is blood that must be exchanged in a way that men become part of this brotherhood.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

How do you "know" this?***

Jan 13, 2015, 10:53 AM [ in reply to You may be right. ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

TCI***

Jan 13, 2015, 11:26 AM

LOL.***

Jan 13, 2015, 11:59 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

I read one article where he said....

Jan 13, 2015, 9:56 AM [ in reply to They may give him to end of month ]

that while he would still take the visit, he thought Texas was just a little too far from home.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: They may give him to end of month

Jan 13, 2015, 10:13 AM [ in reply to They may give him to end of month ]

Simply put, Fields will be a Tiger. He decooted just in time to hop on board and now he's just taking his free vacations and enjoying the end of the process. Distance was the most important factor to him, and with his family just north of Charlotte, it was a short ride down 77 to Cootlumbia, but since they are out of the picture, it's evident he chooses us. Texas and LSU were just a dream, but too far to make reality. Enjoy your visits Mark and come on home! Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2015, 9:59 AM

Very hopeful here as he's talked about how it would be to play with the DBs we have.
Hope the coaches can close the deal this weekend and make this a truely great class. Wouldn't it be great to watch him with Alexander and the others?
Go Tigers!!

A person I trust said Kareem Orr is prioritized over Fields

Jan 13, 2015, 9:59 AM

I think it might be a situation where we take whoever commits first.

Fields is much preferred over Orr

Jan 13, 2015, 10:02 AM

Orr is the alternate corner for the coaches from what I have seen. One opinion - probably as valid as the rumor from the person you trust - is that Clemson had a major role in Fields decommitting from SCar.

Re: Fields is much preferred over Orr

Jan 13, 2015, 10:04 AM

Fields decommiting from SCar was in the works before Spurrier's comment. Fields wants to come to Clemson. He needs to go ahead and commit.

Re: A person I trust said Kareem Orr is prioritized over Fields

Jan 13, 2015, 10:03 AM [ in reply to A person I trust said Kareem Orr is prioritized over Fields ]

I saw that tweet. He may be right.

Jan 13, 2015, 10:03 AM [ in reply to A person I trust said Kareem Orr is prioritized over Fields ]

Saw that too, not so sure I agree with that priority. Don't think they'll turn away Fields if he wants to commit.

Jan 13, 2015, 10:06 AM

Yeah like I said, I think they'll take whoever commits first.

Jan 13, 2015, 12:43 PM

Fields is the priority, that's why he is visiting first and on the biggest recruiting weekend.

But the staff won't hesitate on Orr.

Jan 17, 2015, 2:25 AM

I think Orr will end up at OSU and Fields will be a Tiger. Fields may not go public with a commitment this weekend, but I think his recruitment will be done.

I hope he goes public and puts everything to rest for this class. If he doesn't, then he will be silent until NSD. If the staff doesn't push for an official from Orr next weekend, we will all know that Fields is a done deal.

That's how I think this will play out. Fields a Tiger and Orr to OSU.

I really like this guy!

Jan 13, 2015, 10:01 AM

between these guys and the lines we are putting together, we could be heading into some scary good years at The Clemson University!

I dont know, it just felt right.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At this point, there's 3 CB offers out for 2 positions.

Jan 13, 2015, 10:13 AM

The question would be,if Fields doesn't commit this weekend and Clemson then takes the other 2(they will), will Fields then be an oversign recruit if he plays they game and tries to jump on board later?

Re: At this point, there's 3 CB offers out for 2 positions.

Jan 13, 2015, 10:21 AM

I don't think so. Which drives me crazy.

TCI said that he committed to play field hockey @

Jan 13, 2015, 10:33 AM

Altered State.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aren't they off enough without having to make up stuff ?***

Jan 13, 2015, 10:36 AM

That was just as plausible as anything those nimrods report***

Jan 13, 2015, 10:42 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: TCI said that he committed to play field hockey @

Jan 13, 2015, 10:39 AM [ in reply to TCI said that he committed to play field hockey @ ]

Some people just cant let TCI rest. Theyve been proven to be more wrong than right. Stop going over.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I read on TCI, that they liked people talking about how

Jan 13, 2015, 11:16 AM

wrong they were.

Jan 13, 2015, 12:21 PM

Don't worry about fields he's ours

Jan 17, 2015, 1:12 AM

Let's all settle down, Fields is in the house and we stole one from the coots. I doubt he ever wanted to go there anyway...just tugging them along. I'm just glad the politically correct crazies didn't get to our recruits with all that talk about racist/tillman hall etc.

Fields will be a nice compliment to a really good D.

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic