Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Louisville fan consoling FSU fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 3,650

Louisville fan consoling FSU fans

Oct 30, 2016, 5:23 PM

Happened to find this on warchant

"U of L fan here. Having watched that block over and over there is no way that was a chop block. Would FSU have won if it wasn't called, we'll never know for sure, but it really changed the complexion of the game.

Should Jimbo have stopped short of getting the additional flag, yeah, but it's hard to stop when you're standing up for your players.

Regarding your O line, they did a pretty good job of opening holes for the run game but I agree with you guys that pass blocking really needs to get better.

Clemson used to "Clemson" themselves (losing a game, etc.) but now it seems the officials are "Clemsoning" teams that play them. I don't think they are purposefully making calls that favor Clemson, they're just that bad. In our game against them there were numerous bad calls on both teams but the calls, or in the case of our TE in the end zone, no calls seemed to hurt us more than them, just like with you guys.

Also, this is a totally different team than the one that played us at Papa Johns Cardinal Stadium. Francois is also one tough kid. To take the hits he's had to take this year and hang in a play like he has is a testament to him. Good luck the rest of the season"

this #### officials!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Louisville fan consoling FSU fans

Oct 30, 2016, 5:30 PM

If he had so much time to review over and over that specific play, it's too bad he had no time for the missed face mask on DW4 that twisted DW4's head around for the sack, or the missed holding call in the EZ for a safety. These Loserville morans are comic relief at times. Their envy is so green that they should just go ahead and change the colors they wear to green.

That said - their coach is a sorry, despicable person, and so is their entire administration for allowing the things that they do. They don't need to criticize any other team on the planet. They don't have that right IMO. They cashed that in when they sold their souls to the Devil.

Losers unite***

Oct 30, 2016, 5:31 PM

In every game bad calls go both ways like the FSU WR using

Oct 30, 2016, 5:32 PM

Both hands to push Ryan Carter to the ground and we get flagged.

Maybe they can meet at a community center once a week ...

Oct 30, 2016, 5:35 PM

... and discuss their feelings to sympathetic ears over a cup of coffee.

Let the healing begin!

Boo Hoo....Clemson got their # of messed up calls***

Oct 30, 2016, 5:49 PM

interesting considering

Oct 30, 2016, 5:54 PM

UL got a very favorable call to win the game with not so much as an official review.

I don't blame Fisher for his comments. I would have been crazy mad if a call like that went against us as well. But that's not the only bad call of the night on both sides so I'm not feeling the least bit bad about getting the win in Tally.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgtbn_110.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The louder they cry the wider I smile.

Oct 30, 2016, 5:59 PM

We won and no amount of moaning is going to change that. So let them whine. I love it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 30, 2016, 6:13 PM

Losing fans think alike. Did any of their fans see the holding on the same play as the chop block call. Did anyone see the blatant facemark on Watson in the middle of the field that was not called. Did you see the numerous holds on the Louisville offensive line that were not called. Has the officiating been poor ? Yes, but it's almost comical to thing that Clemson gets the benefit of poor officiating. Petrine is low class, recruits thugs, and never credits the other team. QUIT WHINING, LOSERS!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

they have a lot in common - whiny coaches***

Oct 30, 2016, 6:17 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: they have a lot in common - whiny fanbases******

Oct 30, 2016, 6:20 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

True. But Petrino?

Oct 30, 2016, 6:31 PM

100% pure P.O.S.

I halfway respect Jimbo, but he has shown poor judgment of late. Tainted history of protecting crab legs Winston and now last nights rants.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

+1. Whine after 50% of plays.***

Oct 30, 2016, 11:25 PM [ in reply to they have a lot in common - whiny coaches*** ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 30, 2016, 6:22 PM

Awe isn't that sweet

I hope a few FSU fans told the UL poster to just leave***

Oct 30, 2016, 6:31 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FSU players got away with MANY uncalled facemask penalties

Oct 30, 2016, 10:55 PM

Screw them... .

Oct 30, 2016, 11:23 PM

I was listening to UVA radio coverage of their game. Had to laugh out loud about the repeated reference to Louisville's 21 transfers on the team . We get it. Louisville has 21 felons , I mean transfers on their team. Do they recruit or just read the who's who of college football players arrest reports?

Oct 30, 2016, 11:31 PM

Referees make mistakes. The human element is what makes college football great. That there are actually people making real-time calls. Calls get missed all the time, whether they are blatant or not. I didn't agree with the block in the back call at the time, but there were a handful of no-calls or calls on the other side that changed the momentum for us as well.

It goes both ways. It wasn't like Clemson played the whole game with no referees while FSU had a whole team of refs watching their every move.

I'm so tired of the "Clemson only wins because of the refs" narrative. WHen you play close games penalties will inevitably come in to play.

And you can play the "what if" game all day long, but it's not what actually happened. You take your lumps and move on. We're 8-0, they're not. That's it.

Oct 30, 2016, 11:43 PM

I am so over UL and FSU. Loser programs with zero integrity.

Replies: 18
| visibility 3,650
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic