Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Are we only "Clemson Family"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 56
| visibility 1

Are we only "Clemson Family"

Jan 16, 2015, 1:54 PM

On Saturdays? or in front of recruits? Or when we win a big game? I admit I get into verbal altercations on here, I call people out their name but I NEVER do it for no reason. You have to say something out the way to me first, for me to start talking trash to you. We're a Clemson family right? It's what our head coach preach to us, our AD, our President and anybody else I forgot to mention.

It's some guys on here that'll just call you out your name for no reason, call you dumb because you don't agree with their opinion. Then there is the people on here who will throw the racial shade, say the little racial remarks like nobody notice them saying it. We're a family, we are a Clemson Family. We suppose to back each other up and talk trash to the Coots and opposing fans who get on here. Not attack each other, I can understand the arguments about Clemson SPORTS but when you're arguing or calling another Clemson fan/alumni/student out their name then you're not living up to the Clemson Family. I'm not trying to get on anybody good side with this post, it's just something I been thinking about since this morning.

Have a blessed Friday Tigers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did this person "say something out the way" to you first???***

Jan 16, 2015, 2:01 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=16696483

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Here's how the whole thing started hmm...

Jan 16, 2015, 2:03 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=16696483

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Just calling him out on the BS he just spewed

Jan 16, 2015, 2:06 PM

about never calling folks out for no reason. And never doing it unless they've said something out of the way to him first.

Nowhere in that OP does CtLiEgMeSrOsN mention his name.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

Re: Oh I know, just calling him out on the BS he just spewed

Jan 16, 2015, 2:08 PM

You take the time to find his link about me calling him out, why don't you go find the post when I asked a simple question and he came on there running his yap. Or can you not find that one?

No need to find that one. The link I provided has nothing to

Jan 16, 2015, 2:10 PM

do with any previous discussions the two of you might have had.

It also proves that you were full of it in your OP on this thread....

Re: No need to find that one. The link I provided has nothing to

Jan 16, 2015, 2:13 PM

Don't post his link if you haven't seen my post then. Once you find it, you'll see why I came for him on his OP post. You're losing buddy, and you're proving why we're not truly a Clemson family cause all you wanna do right now is start an argument.

How am I losing? You responded to his OP which had zero

Jan 16, 2015, 2:15 PM

mention of you by "calling him out"....Which PROVES the premise of your OP in this thread is bullcrap.

Jan 16, 2015, 2:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Oh I know, just calling him out on the BS he just spewed ]

"I told you you live and breathe on Tigernet. You did all this just to prove some kind of point?"

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jan 16, 2015, 2:10 PM [ in reply to Just calling him out on the BS he just spewed ]

I don't come at nobody for no reason. Your friend there came on my post and started running his yap and all I did was have a simple question. You are the example I'm talking about.

Jan 16, 2015, 2:12 PM

"I told you you live and breathe on Tigernet. You did all this just to prove some kind of point?"

That was your first post..... Your victim card does not work here.

HTH.

null

LOL, you went on his post and started running yours.....

Jan 16, 2015, 2:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Oh I know, just calling him out on the BS he just spewed ]

Logic and critical thinking obviously not a strong suit for you either....add that to the list that already includes horrid grammar and trouble with numbers.

Re: LOL, you went on his post and started running yours.....

Jan 16, 2015, 2:21 PM

Hey ####### when I posted my topic about Tillman, all I asked what was going on. Your butt buddy got on MY post wayyyyy before he posted his OP and started running his mouth. That's why I said that IN his post THIS morning. You're lucky I couldn't find my OP because you would be looking like a dumba$$ which you already are.

Jan 16, 2015, 2:22 PM

^^^This isn't a Clemson Family post.

I thought we were all friends again? Which is it?

Jan 16, 2015, 2:27 PM

Me and you are good bro. You apologized, apologies go a long way with me. I apologize for coming at you too my friend. Your friend anonymous though is just looking for Internet drama. He's been on here yapping all day too.

link to where I've been on here yapping "all day"???***

Jan 16, 2015, 2:32 PM

Re: link to where I've been on here yapping "all day"???***

Jan 16, 2015, 2:38 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/view/profile.do?userID=109310

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

7 posts in the last hour does not equate to yapping

Jan 16, 2015, 2:40 PM

"all day"....

HTH

You yap more than bawb's tiny dogs

Jan 16, 2015, 2:41 PM

Just admit it already.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

so bawb is a tiny man and he has tiny dags???

Jan 16, 2015, 2:43 PM

do they live in a tiny house and drive those tiny little clown cars too?

Yes, to all of those questions***

Jan 16, 2015, 3:39 PM

Jan 16, 2015, 2:40 PM [ in reply to Re: LOL, you went on his post and started running yours..... ]

lol he thought that was a real apology... this is great entertainment.

null

You sure are an angry little man, aren't you?

Jan 16, 2015, 2:24 PM [ in reply to Re: LOL, you went on his post and started running yours..... ]

This sure doesn't seem like a Clemson Family post to me.

Re: You sure are an angry little man, aren't you?

Jan 16, 2015, 2:26 PM

He just doesn't know he can't win and is getting his little self all worked up lol

What I'm getting from all of this is that he can "attempt"

Jan 16, 2015, 2:33 PM

to dish it, but he sure as heck can't take it when people call him out....

Or the part about how he can't find his post that he's

Jan 16, 2015, 2:39 PM

talking about...

Dude, do you even internet bro??

Dood, internetting is hard

Jan 16, 2015, 2:40 PM

Sincerely,
http://www.tigernet.com/view/profile.do?userID=116859

He should bookmark that link since he can't find it on his

Jan 16, 2015, 2:42 PM

own....

I'd be willing to bet he doesn't know how to bookmark a link though....

Good lord at the number of grammatical errors in this one...

Jan 16, 2015, 2:03 PM

IBWG take it easy on him. He seems frail/soft right now.

You're the one who tried to throw the racial shade on me***

Jan 16, 2015, 2:05 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You're the one who tried to throw the racial shade on me***

Jan 16, 2015, 2:08 PM

I didn't throw the shade on you bro. I was just saying the tone that you was typing in seem to me that you had a problem with the movie.

Here you go with "tone" again...Is that some sort of "code"?

Jan 16, 2015, 2:14 PM

I don't have a problem with the movie, I have a problem with the concept of black people using satire to teach us white folk, just as black people would be equally offended by white folk doing the EXACT same thing...I want to abolish the double standard minorities use to hide behind and most intelligent minorities want to do the same...Why can't you wrap your mind around that bro? That's the very basis of that equality your ancestors fought for no?

Re: Here you go with "tone" again...Is that some sort of "code"?

Jan 16, 2015, 2:25 PM

Why do you have a problem with the concept when it's just a SATIRE movie. All it is is Chris Rock shedding light on a issue, nothing more nothing less. You're the one making it a big deal, if you're white and can't laugh at the movie then you obviously have a problem. Just like if you was black and they mad A Dear Black People movie.

I don't even know where to start with this line...

Jan 16, 2015, 2:29 PM

"Just like if you was black and they mad A Dear Black People movie."

It's called satire...If you don't get it, you must be racist***

Jan 16, 2015, 4:22 PM

Re: Are we only "Clemson Family"

Jan 16, 2015, 2:10 PM

Like you said dude it's a sports message board who cares? They are only trying to make you mad and it's working. As long as you are not a Coot you should be ok on this site. Are you a Coot?

Jan 16, 2015, 2:22 PM

It works sometimes yea because I can't stand a grown man who hides behind a computer screen running his yap. Yes, that gets to me I can't lie. And no definitly not a coot

Jan 16, 2015, 2:31 PM

So you dislike yourself as well? Seems you're also behind a screen yapping.

No? But you sound like an uneducated

Jan 16, 2015, 4:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Are we only "Clemson Family" ]

dirtpecker...

Jan 16, 2015, 2:11 PM

Unfortunately some people live miserable lives for whatever reason, so behind the screen of a computer or a smart phone they feel like real men, or women, and it makes them feel better to ridicule or downgrade another person. Everything they wanna say to people around them but are scared to, comes out on a message board directed at a stranger. So they feel better about themselves afterwards. Some people just like being negative and starting trouble, it's a weird way to live.

Jan 16, 2015, 2:16 PM

I'm sorry for our argument earlier and I'll try to be more cognizant of others feelings and intentions going forward. I love every one and mean no harm. But I do get carried away and that's the drugs fought.

Jan 16, 2015, 2:24 PM

Just don't use anything stronger than drugs.

I have a football related question for you since this is

Jan 16, 2015, 2:20 PM

supposed to be a football thread.....

What are your feelings on "electing" to play defense first?

Considering your avatar, did you elect to stand in front of

Jan 16, 2015, 2:25 PM

THAT BUS ??? ;~)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

something wrong with "THAT BUS"??? ***

Jan 16, 2015, 2:26 PM

;)

Looks like it might have hurt...***

Jan 16, 2015, 2:28 PM

Re: Considering your avatar, did you elect to stand in front of

Jan 16, 2015, 2:28 PM [ in reply to Considering your avatar, did you elect to stand in front of ]

Good one. Proud of your heritage for killing innocent people huh? ??

Re: Considering your avatar, did you elect to stand in front of***

Jan 16, 2015, 2:30 PM

Re: Considering your avatar, did you elect to stand in front of

Jan 16, 2015, 2:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Considering your avatar, did you elect to stand in front of ]

There are times when people just need to shut up.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wasn't responding to you but since you like to spread it...

Jan 16, 2015, 2:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Considering your avatar, did you elect to stand in front of ]

You're going to have to slap a little harder to even get my attention... boy.

Hey coot***we don't like ur kind roundchere. Uphold

Jan 16, 2015, 2:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Considering your avatar, did you elect to stand in front of ]

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

Your handle makes me want to***

Jan 16, 2015, 2:56 PM

Well I don't think it's a very smart move, but it's possible***

Jan 16, 2015, 2:34 PM [ in reply to I have a football related question for you since this is ]

Jan 16, 2015, 3:07 PM

Sometimes people get called dumb because..well they are.Just my 2 cents for your "discussion".

Now get back to your studies.We wouldn't want you to cry about "soft" posters on a forum keeping you from studying. Sad you still don't see the irony in that statement.

PS.
A new day and yet still no one believes you.;)

Jan 16, 2015, 3:47 PM

I cant believe you meanies hijacked this serious thread!

null

This board is not a true representation

Jan 16, 2015, 7:01 PM

of Clemson or the 'Clemson Family'. Many are simply trolls that have no ties to Clemson. Many have several handles so that it appears that there are people agreeing with them. Many are simply here to make Clemson look bad.

That's why I stopped donating years ago. I come here for the entertainment and occasional sports talk.

HTH.

I'll kick back and wait

Jan 16, 2015, 7:21 PM

Until you children grow up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Replies: 56
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic