Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Falcons on official Trevor watch
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Falcons on official Trevor watch

Sep 27, 2020, 4:34 PM

Suck it Panthers fans! Whoop whoop.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol Dan Quinn is so dumb he’ll win both the Panthers games***

Sep 27, 2020, 4:55 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: lol Dan Quinn is so dumb he’ll win both the Panthers games***

Sep 27, 2020, 5:38 PM

Let's hope so, the very last place I want to see TL at, is the stinking panthers. They have dissed Clemson players as bad or worst than any NFL team, and Clemson done the most for them when they began the panther franchise, I wish only bad things for them!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This comment is laughable!!!

Sep 27, 2020, 5:56 PM

The panthers doesn't owe Clemson anything

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This comment is laughable!!!

Sep 28, 2020, 2:31 PM

GSCtiger said:

The panthers doesn't owe Clemson anything

What's laughable, is when a person is being combative of another's opinion only bc it didn't align with their own opinion... Should I say thank you for attempting to align my opinion with yours, bc they don't owe Clemson nothing, being that Clemson accommodated them in good gesture, you know like a neighbor helping another with no strings attached. But with them being in the FB business, and Clemson has been turning out some NFL stars, it would have been a good gesture if the panthers would have brought a Clemson star or two into their organization. IMO again a return gesture would have been good fortune for the panthers yet again when there has been plenty of Clemson players that could have added value to that team, and IMO, that wouldn't be asking for a hand out or a neighborly gesture when they are in the FB business, and Clemson grows FB talent, and has had plenty of good NFL talent that would have added value to anybodies team that is in the FB business. IMO, the panthers have yet to show any neighborly love even when it would have benefited them again by the way of Clemson being an elite college FB team producing NFL talent, and being ignored by the Carolina panthers. IMO, that's not being very neighborly!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No worries. Panthers wouldn't take TL anyway.

Sep 27, 2020, 6:23 PM

Never draft CU guys.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic