Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Latest COVID-19 Updates as of 9 PM
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,872

Latest COVID-19 Updates as of 9 PM

Apr 10, 2020, 10:09 PM

Pickens County

Confirmed
Recovered
-
Deaths
-----------------
South Carolina

Confirmed
Recovered
-
Deaths
--------------
United States

Confirmed
Recovered
Deaths
-------------------
Worldwide

Confirmed
Recovered
Deaths

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Latest COVID-19 Updates as of 9 PM

Apr 11, 2020, 12:44 AM

You are assuming the data from all sectors of the world are correct. Do you actually believe the global numbers have accurate input from China? I think they have understated the impact of the virus on Wuhan and their country by a large factor. If not, they have found the antidote to quell the spread. Remember--Wuhan is heavier populated than NYC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 11, 2020, 12:47 AM

Nobody in S.C. has recovered???

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 11, 2020, 9:01 AM

On recovery numbers, I have a friend who tested positive a little over three weeks ago.

He had a couple of tough days, but was pretty much fully recovered at home (by his account) in less than a week.

Our county health department contacts him every 48 hours, but he is not yet declared "recovered." I've forgotten the exact methodology for determining "recovered" and that kind of thing keeps changing. But it takes way longer to be declared "recovered" than "positive."

Count me among the skeptics regarding the multiple agendas that may be at play in some of this. I just shook my head at the CDC guidelines (which are available publicly) which say "COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc. If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II. "

Recording an assumption on a death certificate is unheard of. Yet this is CDC guidance.

Apr 11, 2020, 2:03 AM

Feb 22: per TheDonald: "Mr. President, it's just another hoax put forth by the Democrats." Stated in North Charleston.
March 9: "We have this under control." said The Donald.

Apr 11, 2020, 7:42 AM

Kind of hard to know who has died of what when the CDC has made "assuming" part of the guidelines. I want to know how many deaths have we had in the country NOT from the virus. Why is that number so hard to find? This whole virus is being used for the destruction of America and Trump. If you don't believe me then why in the state of South Carolina where we don't have even 3,000 cases and less than 100 deaths are we "shutdown"? Don't tell me to saves lives because there was a study done that averaged deaths due to percentages of unemployment. I think it was like 1 percent gained of unemployment was equal to 10,000 deaths. The fact that no one bats an eye at the fact almost 20 million Americans are without work bc Governors across this country decided to go full Communist and take their jobs away and most sit at home saying "we're trying to save lives" is the biggest hypocrisy ever conjured. Do some research on death related to poverty and come back and tell me "we're doing the right thing". While you research also look up through history the last time everything was fine when the collective people gave up all their rights.

The virus is being

Apr 11, 2020, 8:14 AM

'Used' for destruction?

And the list grows...

Thought requires more than one dot...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,872
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic