Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Karla Hoover from Clemson SC now pitching for LSU in their softball game vs Texas AM.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,756

Karla Hoover from Clemson SC now pitching for LSU in their softball game vs Texas AM.

Apr 22, 2018, 6:59 PM

I never knew we lost such an awesome athlete because we didn't have a team at the time assuming she would've attended Clemson! Glad to know we are soon to field a softball team.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you're just now discovering this?

Apr 22, 2018, 7:08 PM

She is the daughter of our former volleyball coach Joleen Hoover. She always used to come around to the Vball games.

It feels like she's been pitching for LSU forever. I thought she was a senior like 2 years ago.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i remember her mother well. Ty for letting me know.

Apr 22, 2018, 7:11 PM

Ty

Re: you're just now discovering this?

Apr 22, 2018, 7:34 PM [ in reply to you're just now discovering this? ]

not everyone knows lsu softball roster

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i believe her name is Carley Hoover.

Apr 22, 2018, 9:42 PM

And I wish we had started our softball program 5 years ago. What fun it would be to have Carley and Jolene wearing Tiger orange.

Re: Karla Hoover from Clemson SC now pitching for LSU in their softball game vs Texas AM.

Apr 22, 2018, 10:13 PM

Pretty sure she went to Stanford right outta HS. Not sure how she ended up in LSU, maybe mom’s job, maybe just transferred.

Re: Karla Hoover from Clemson SC now pitching for LSU in their softball game vs Texas AM.

Apr 23, 2018, 11:26 AM

She went straight to LSU, per their website's stats.

Apr 22, 2018, 10:44 PM

Can't wait for our softball team!

Apr 23, 2018, 9:24 AM

When Clemson announced that they were starting a softball program she came out and said that she would have gone to Clemson had they had a program. The softball program has about 5 really good recruits already one of which is a pitcher that could have gone to any school in the country and decided to come to Clemson and redshirt the first year. It helps that her granddad played QB under Coach Howard and her parents m Clemson I see them competing the first year and taking FSU's place at the top of the conference within 3 years. Go Tigers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 23, 2018, 11:36 AM

YALL KNOW YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT A SPORT THAT WILL BE TAKING UP PARKING IN LOT 4. LOL

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,756
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic