Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just watched the OSU-Wisconsin game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Just watched the OSU-Wisconsin game

Dec 8, 2019, 11:29 PM

We're gonna kill them.

What is it with slow, fat, Big10 guys?

Offense: Fields just can't pass unless his receiver is wide open. SO many drops by OSU guys. Fields was also wearing a leg brace so I'm sure he was hobbled in his run game. Maybe he heals in 3 weeks, maybe not. OSU just did not look sharp. Porous O-line, exploited by slow, fat, Wisconsin guys. Dobbins is a smallish scatback with good, not great speed, and decent hands, but he's too small to widen any holes himself. He needs a big opening or open space or he gets banged down pretty easily.

Defense: Wisconsin abused them with the pass. Do you need to know anything else? Wisconsin. Chase was mostly a non factor.

The tide in this game turned when OSU loaded the box and Wisky got stubborn and tried to bull through it. Basically they tried to take exactly what the defense wasn't giving them. Just too many slow, fat guys in a pile for them to plow through. Then they got tired, and stopped blocking and tackling. Had Wisky kept passing they might have won. They looked really crisp in the first half.

After watching this I'm not worried at all. Our speed will KILL OSU, and our depth is gonna be too much in the long run. Not sure of what the score will be because of Fields leg condition, but if this same team shows up against us they are gonna get embarrassed, again. I think we win handily.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I spaced out once I got to

Dec 8, 2019, 11:32 PM

too small to widen any holes himself. He needs a big opening or open space or he gets banged down pretty easily.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i read that on the back of a #### video box one time***

Dec 8, 2019, 11:37 PM

I am gonna watch it now...will get back to you..***

Dec 8, 2019, 11:35 PM

Re: Just watched the OSU-Wisconsin game

Dec 8, 2019, 11:35 PM

While I agree largely with your assessment of the game, one thing Ryan Day does EXTREMELY well is make adjustments on the fly. As much as I believe we can beat them, Day will keep building that program to become a monster, and for all the Extra Large 14 (Big10) hype, Ohio State rarely gets challenged in that league of cement shoes.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2019, 9:20 AM

When I saw them, I think against Penn St, Fields was throwing dimes and Dobbins was really tough to bring down.

Not the JK Barrett team we played before. They can ball. And Day can call a game and adjust to what you are doing...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2019, 6:25 AM

Slow and in the snow football: that's the Little10 conference and the Bucknuts.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic