Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clyde Wrenn's son Critical after Incident in Columbia
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 201

Clyde Wrenn's son Critical after Incident in Columbia

May 22, 2008, 12:07 AM

http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=8359236

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prayers that Wrenn's son recovers.

May 22, 2008, 12:17 AM

But, why was he in the "war zone" of Cootsville in the first place...?

5 points is an evil place. I only get my hair cut there***

May 22, 2008, 12:21 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They haven't taken your scalp yet??? ;-)***

May 22, 2008, 8:25 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Prayers that Wrenn's son recovers.

May 22, 2008, 8:49 AM [ in reply to Prayers that Wrenn's son recovers. ]

Remember his Dad left Clemson and went to Carolina as their recruiter. I am very sorry this happened and I am sure that his parents are going thru some bad times right now. According to the article he is stable but I am sure there will be some aftereffects with the head injury. We can only pray that there is not much damage and he will have a full recovery.

May 22, 2008, 8:54 AM

Am I missing something here? He was assaulting women and everyone is praying he isgoing to be OK. He's lucky some one didn't pop a cap in his ####. The head injury has been blown out of proportion to cover his proverbial ### in this case. He can and probably will be charged with assault as soon as he is released. No sympathy here for him, now I do feel sorry for his parents though. Their names will be tarnished because their son couldn't keep his hands off of other peoples wives and girlfriends.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What you may be missing

May 22, 2008, 9:02 AM

"listed in critical but stable condition after having two major surgeries done on his brain." I'm not sure how you could blow out of proportion two major brain surgeries.

Just read the entire article

May 22, 2008, 9:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Prayers that Wrenn's son recovers. ]

had not seen the articles prior to posting. I am shocked at what happen. Check out the reports and also the tv station where Andrea Mock works (WLTXTV). It is a sad story. Unfortunately William Wrenn is going to be in a lot of trouble if he comes out with no problems.

Re: Just read the entire article

May 22, 2008, 9:28 AM

Cal Wrenn is not going to be in a "lot of trouble" as you say. The guy who did this to him is who should catch it.

May 22, 2008, 9:25 AM [ in reply to Re: Prayers that Wrenn's son recovers. ]

you are way off base. I know Cal - his parents are some of my best friends and the spin on him groping women is totally untrue. This is the lawyers spin to try to get the idiot who did this off.

Some of you people, well wow!!!

May 22, 2008, 9:33 AM [ in reply to Re: Prayers that Wrenn's son recovers. ]

Facts...kid is in critical/stable condition after 2 surgeries.

Assumptions/Statements...he may have been groping women and he may not have. Why does everyone rush to judgment so fast. Not saying this kid didnt do what was alleged, but the agressor saw this kid go to the hospital, its logical to make something up to protect your ####.

Pray for the kid and if he is truly guilty of groping well justice served.

big price for copping a feel***

May 22, 2008, 11:43 AM

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Hopefully he's ok and won't grope women anymore

May 23, 2008, 8:22 AM [ in reply to Some of you people, well wow!!! ]

But I feel bad for the guy that pushed him. Who hasn't pushed a guy before? Freak accident IMO. The guy who put him in the hospital never intended to give the guy brain damage. This really could've happened to anyone

Of course if both of them were to stay away from this kind of envioroment both would be safe right now. Anytime you go out to a place like 5 Points you do put yourself at risk I guess.

Incident kind of reminds me of the first scene in the movie ConAir.

I sure pray for a full recovery, but I would like for young

May 22, 2008, 12:13 PM

people to understand that not many good things happen at 2:30 a.m. in bars. Five Points has two kinds of late night victims - those who are murdered, raped or robbed by lurking criminals; and those whose own indiscretions place them at risk. This one sounds like an argument which led to a shove which resulted in totally unintended consequences. Just bad for everyone.

Clyde is a good guy, and I wish him and his whole family the very best.

Replies: 13
| visibility 201
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic