Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just like Georgia not to hold a lead
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 57
| visibility 1

Just like Georgia not to hold a lead

Nov 6, 2020, 6:20 AM

Football is running over into politics

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just like Georgia not to hold a lead

Nov 6, 2020, 6:24 AM

Doesn’t flip blue in 08’ but GA flips to blue for the first time in my life for a man that can’t talk? Not buying it, never will. Mail in voting is has too many variables that as long as it’s in place, I will never believe in our elections ever.

Nov 6, 2020, 7:25 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE9BXkQ-SRc

Nov 6, 2020, 9:50 AM [ in reply to Re: Just like Georgia not to hold a lead ]

Denver says reality does not match my orange fantasy. i am going to close my eyes and plug my ears - nah nah nah nah

Nov 6, 2020, 6:24 AM

Doesn’t flip blue in 08’ but GA flips to blue for the first time in my life for a man that can’t talk? Not buying it, never will. Mail in voting is has too many variables that as long as it’s in place, I will never believe in our elections ever.

Nov 6, 2020, 6:32 AM

Biden took Georgia. Crazy! Trump just melted down. Worst president in US history?

Nov 6, 2020, 6:47 AM

Haha yeah 100 of thousands of mail in ballots come in over night and over 90 % are Biden? Not buying it. States like California and Texas and Florida can get their voting done so quick yet GA, Pennsylvania, AZ taking this long to count votes.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 6, 2020, 6:54 AM

They didn't come in over night. They were just being counted and they were from large metropolitan areas where people vote around 80% Dem. The guy running the election in Philly is a Repub. There are also Republican and Dem officials overlooking the counting. So there goes that theory. Trump was just a disaster and people got tired of him and he lost to a senile old man. He has to be the worst president in US history to lose to Biden.

Nov 6, 2020, 7:06 AM

Let's see how these lawsuits turn out..there has been corruption in this election by the democrats. You are right about one thing if Biden wins he will be the worst President ever next to Jimmy Carter. Try taking your rose color liberal
glasses off and see the sunshine...Jesus Christ is still in control.

Nov 6, 2020, 7:09 AM

I will give you the results of the lawsuits now. There wasn't corruption and Trump lost. Move on. Trump was the worst president in US history. Now we have a senile old man. When a win feels like a loss.

Nov 6, 2020, 7:58 AM

How has Trump been the worst. Just because he is a #### and talks like an #######? Words don't make you the worst. He pulled us out of the middle east. He garnered a peace deal in the middle east. He oversaw one of the better economies of our time before Covid, hell our economy is going back up DURING covid. What has he done to you... that makes him the worst. You can't come up with anything and you know it.

People are refinancing their homes with the best interest rates EVER btw.

He inherited a gold mine of an economy and his repsonse

Nov 6, 2020, 8:00 AM

to the pandemic destroyed it all.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He inherited a gold mine of an economy and his repsonse

Nov 6, 2020, 8:59 AM

Our economy was a goldmine before he took it? Are you ####### serious?

You clearly have never looked at the math***

Nov 6, 2020, 9:04 AM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You clearly have never looked at the math***

Nov 6, 2020, 9:05 AM

You clearly have not seen the results and are in over your head.

Nov 6, 2020, 8:13 AM [ in reply to Re: Just like Georgia not to hold a lead ]

He was a train wreck as a leader. There is a reason that 4 or 5 million more Americans will have voted for a senile old man rather than dealing with 4 more years of Trump's nutty shyatt. Biden is getting over 300 delegates too. The dude is senile. Yet, it's turning into a blowout.

Nov 6, 2020, 9:01 AM

a blowout from voter fraud. Trump leading and all of the sudden being up 300k in GA to losing it. Yea that seems legit *coughhahahacough*

Not to mention Michigan where he led big as well as PA where his lead was astronomical.

Y'all keep telling yourselves this election is legit.

They hadn't counted all the votes yet. Is it possible for

Nov 6, 2020, 9:05 AM

people to be THIS ####### stupid?

Re: They hadn't counted all the votes yet. Is it possible for

Nov 6, 2020, 9:17 AM

Yes. It's hilarious.

when you cook the books you can blow anyone out

Nov 6, 2020, 9:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Just like Georgia not to hold a lead ]

I'm not saying Biden himself had anything to do with (he'll be gone in a year) ..but you know deep down this thing doesn't pass the sniff test.

You also know that counting unofficial "mail in ballots" (non absentee) was a crazy idea. That's where this confusion and late counting is coming from. Proving it will darn near impossible (i think.) Should have never been allowed bc there wasn't anyway to track it properly. This lies at the hands of republicans sitting on their hands and not outlawing this. Its crazy out Biden was down 120,000 votes in Michigan and over night they dumped 123,000k of the mail in variety into the mix and then started counting the absentee. Same thing in Wisconsin. ITs bad.

And this is what you get, a mess. Which i believe was the whole plan to start with.

Re: when you cook the books you can blow anyone out

Nov 6, 2020, 10:09 AM

No. Trump just lost. It's that simple.

Whats your take on voter ID cards?

Nov 6, 2020, 10:43 AM

why would democrats be so against them i wonder? Ends justifies the means right?

Hes the worst President in History b/c thats what we've all

Nov 6, 2020, 9:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Just like Georgia not to hold a lead ]

been told to think. Anyone that can look at actual results knows that isn't a true statement. Its just what you say when you have blind hate for a person or your hypnotized by what big tech, big media, and Hollywood tells you to think and you can't think concretely for yourself. ITs sad to see but we have half a nation of zombie's that don't want to dig into anything instead would rather be spoon fed their thoughts.

-Secured our borders (say goodbye to that again)
-Greatest economy in our History (will soon dwindle away to foriegn markets)
-Energy independent and we export Natural Gas (gas is 1.55 in Rock Hill..kiss that goodbye. Hello 3.55!)
-Renegotiated failed foreign agreements (NAFTA, Paris Climate Accord that we funded, TPP was halted, -Kim jung Un was slowed, IRan Deal is no more) all this means $$$ and safety for our country.
-No terrorist attacks on his watch
-3 Supreme Court appointees (Which was why i voted for him in the first place)
-Increase our coal exports (more $$$ for dead industry)
-Built up our military as the best the world
-Tax cuts so everyone could get a job again. (Another perk that will soon be gone.)
-Highest levels of income per family (say goodbye)
-HIghest levels of employment for all races (say goodbye)
-Manufacturing returned to the US after years of giving away our industries to other countries
-Almost 4 million jobs (not gov't jobs but actual private sector jobs) created since he started.

And all this with his hands tied behind his back while being falsely accused and investigated, stymied by the House/Pelosi, and dragged through the mud at every turn by the elites in the media and big tech (our main forms of communication.)

Trump will go down as a GREAT President. And if all you got is you didn't like his fighter mentality then you are lost on the subject. The coronavirus response is another lameduck b/c no matter if 30 people died from it he would have received bad press. The Dude was Great at the job and had he been given an ounce of help in DC we would be flying high. Its sad the world we live in simply just wants their side to win and that's how they measure success. And for that our kids are gonna suffer.

What did Obama do well? Speak? Is that all it takes for the democrats? Find a well spoken individual and not fret about actual results? And biden is just a name that people knew that they knew would get 40% of the vote and they'll fix that rest later. (which is what you're seeing now.)

How can Florida count all their 11 Million votes in one night but Pennsylvania, Georgia, NC, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona takes days to do it? I think you know why. But you don't care b/c your guy is gonna win. This is a big deal. Voter fraud is not sustainable for our country.

Nov 6, 2020, 7:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Just like Georgia not to hold a lead ]

Where’s the link showing corruption?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 6, 2020, 9:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Just like Georgia not to hold a lead ]

onechristianguy,

A couple of questions:

1. Do you have any empirical evidence to support your claim of Democratic corruption ?

2. If Jesus Christ is in charge, how did he allow Biden to win this election ? Could he have preferred Biden over Trump ?

Nov 6, 2020, 7:35 AM [ in reply to Re: Just like Georgia not to hold a lead ]

They didn't come in over night. They were just being counted and they were from large metropolitan areas where people vote around 80% Dem. The guy running the election in Philly is a Repub. There are also Republican and Dem officials overlooking the counting. So there goes that theory. Trump was just a disaster and people got tired of him and he lost to a senile old man. He has to be the worst president in US history to lose to Biden.

And you are worst poster on Tigernet. Switch your allegiance to Gamecock football,its embarrassing to have you as a Clemson fan.

Nov 6, 2020, 7:40 AM

Youre funny. Nah...I am all good.

Nov 6, 2020, 8:13 AM [ in reply to Re: Just like Georgia not to hold a lead ]

Carlsbad's Tigerpulse is higher than yours..so maybe you should switch your allegiance.

Nov 6, 2020, 8:26 AM

You also pay more than him to be here.

Nov 6, 2020, 9:59 AM [ in reply to Re: Just like Georgia not to hold a lead ]

Chd,

Just because we don't think like you ? Just because we are using our Clemson education to see that the orange emperor has no clothes ?

Just because we disagree about one thing doesn't mean we disagree about all. Go Tigers !!

Nov 6, 2020, 7:23 AM [ in reply to Re: Just like Georgia not to hold a lead ]

You do know republican legislatures in certain states blocked main in ballots being counted until last for this exact reason?

Trump downplayed mail in voting, the left takes the pandemic more serious, most of them are coming from Urban areas.

Stop sounding like a delusional Gamecock fan and take your L, the people have spoken.

Nov 6, 2020, 7:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Just like Georgia not to hold a lead ]

We were all told weeks ago there was a HUGE amount of requests for mail in ballots. We also were told mail in ballots historically are 70%-80% Dems.
It was not overnight.
It is not fraud.
People need to get their news for sources other than facebook.

This is coming from someone who hates trump but voted for him because of the alternative. The big picture is if Republicans keep control of the senate and conservatives have a majority on the Supreme Court they will stop anything crazy Biden or Dems propose. BTW Biden is a fairly moderate Dem on most of his positions.....Bernie Sanders he ain't. It could have been much worse.

While I agree at least in part...

Nov 6, 2020, 8:38 AM

there is nothing moderate about Biden's running mate.

Cameltoe Harris may be worse than Bernie.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Nov 6, 2020, 10:03 AM [ in reply to Re: Just like Georgia not to hold a lead ]

Contractor,

We really can move forward together if we will focus on our common ground.

100% agree with news from Facebook and Twitter. If people don't take their news consumption more seriously than that, perhaps they should stay out of the adult conversations of the day.

You sound like a coot.

Nov 6, 2020, 7:55 AM [ in reply to Re: Just like Georgia not to hold a lead ]

Theses are legal and legitimate votes being counted. Sore loser.

And your orange leader told you not to vote by mail

Nov 6, 2020, 7:58 AM

He literally told you not to do it...you all listened.

The allegation of "voter fraud" should come with PILES and PILES of concrete evidence. It is not something to be taken lightly. And it is also something that is pretty much non-existent with the protections we have in place. In fact, most of the concrete cases of voter fraud this cycle came from Trump voters attempting to vote twice to "test the system." Guess what? Still a felony.

Re: And your orange leader told you not to vote by mail

Nov 6, 2020, 8:20 AM

Oh protection from Republican poll watchers I get it marxist

You don't even know what Marxism is.***

Nov 6, 2020, 8:22 AM

Re: You don't even know what Marxism is.***

Nov 6, 2020, 8:56 AM

Oh I know..apparently you dont

Re: You don't even know what Marxism is.***

Nov 6, 2020, 10:05 AM

Jenny,

Prove it.

Nov 6, 2020, 8:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Just like Georgia not to hold a lead ]

I also hear that all Republicans who vote in person on election day cheat. It is pathetic that you scumbags don't seem to think every citizen should be allowed to vote and even though there is no evidence that mail in voting is a fraud you think the other side cheats. Go liver in Russia or China.

Nov 6, 2020, 9:53 AM [ in reply to Re: Just like Georgia not to hold a lead ]

People like jcantrell (& a number of other people on this site) are being willfully ignorant. The reason for these delayed vote counts have been explained ad infinitum and they continue to deny reality.

California is at 77%

Nov 6, 2020, 10:56 AM [ in reply to Re: Just like Georgia not to hold a lead ]

HTH

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Most mail in votes were from major metro areas and people

Nov 6, 2020, 11:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Just like Georgia not to hold a lead ]

afraid to vote in public due to coronavirus. Do those sound like Trump supporters to you? No?

Nov 6, 2020, 8:42 AM

Trump’s comments on the election make me physically sick and to hear people parrot these comments is so ridiculous. I lost a lot of good friends fighting for what he is now destroying.

His press conference yesterday was one of the single

Nov 6, 2020, 8:45 AM

worst attacks on American democracy in history.

He's unhinged. The Republican Party leadership needs to intervene. They sold their souls to Donald Trump and now the bill has come due. He has destroyed the sanctity and honor of a once-great political institution. It is sheer madness that they are allowing him to continue to make these outrageous claims and stomp around like a petulant child.

Here is one that believes cnn and msnbc

Nov 6, 2020, 8:50 AM

Laughable

Anyone that stands with the president on the claims made

Nov 6, 2020, 8:58 AM

in the press conference does not stand with democracy.

Lunacy.

Anyone that stands with a President that is suffering

Nov 6, 2020, 9:02 AM

from dementia does not stand with democracy.

Lunacy.

I don't even care if he does have dementia (he doesn't)

Nov 6, 2020, 9:08 AM

Trump was literally a babbling brook of insanity yesterday. Completely unhinged. You do not believe in democracy and fair elections if you stand with him on this.

Even ####### Rick Santorum called him out. Rick freaking Santorum!

Do you think they will give Biden the nuclear codes ?

Nov 6, 2020, 9:13 AM

The pretending that he does not have dementia will end that day.
Bernie Sanders outlined exactly how mail in ballots would be used to take the election.

Re: Do you think they will give Biden the nuclear codes ?

Nov 6, 2020, 11:12 AM

Bernie warned about how Donald would try to steal the election by claiming illegitimacy to legitimate votes. He was spot on.

Trump has been fighting democracy for months, he knew he stood no chance. The only way he could win was if people couldn't vote. Surprise Donald, the people of this country have spoken. Goodbye.

Correct.***

Nov 6, 2020, 11:40 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The only thing laughable here is blind devotion to a

Nov 6, 2020, 11:46 AM [ in reply to Here is one that believes cnn and msnbc ]

borderline fascist leader. The only thing keeping Trump in check is the system in place around him. Thank god we have checks and balances.

Nov 6, 2020, 9:14 AM

Now that is brutal... even bashing Jawja on that front.

Folks need to remember that all we need to do is follow the constitution and American will be as strong as ever. Just jump to article II if curious

Nov 6, 2020, 9:20 AM

Still funny that Trump is about to lose to Biden with very similar numbers in the electoral college as to what he beat Hillary by. He is getting stomped.

Nov 6, 2020, 9:36 AM

Now THAT"S funny.

Nov 6, 2020, 12:26 PM

+1 Just for the subject line of your post, cracked me up!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 57
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic