Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mayfield is a punk bit$h
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Mayfield is a punk bit$h

Dec 28, 2015, 8:17 PM

Point party........

Do work

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Beyotch needs cheese with all his whine*

Dec 28, 2015, 8:28 PM

Nm

b/4 I ever knew who he was I thought him odd & a bit Sissy..

Dec 28, 2015, 8:34 PM

And I still have an odd feeling about his facial or eye movements or maybe the smirk from his mouth but besides that meaningless thing I strangely perceive..

I believe he's a baller and a Conner Shaw-like gutsy player who will give our D a fit.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did that make you feel better?

Dec 28, 2015, 8:36 PM

Cussing in public for the first time

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mayfield is a punk bit$h

Dec 28, 2015, 11:00 PM

You will be calling him daddy by Thursday night.

JSF, while I don't agree with the op's post,

Dec 28, 2015, 11:09 PM

I don't believe he will be calling him "daddy" either. I understand your desire to take up for your QB, but I tend to like Clemson's chances against him.

Mayfield has been impressive against the weak defenses he has faced thus far. But I believe he will face a test like no other when dealing with Clemson's secondary and pass rush. Maybe he will for once be able to prove how great of a QB he is... or maybe he will be proven to be not quite good enough. Remember OU isn't playing the trash talking fans here. They are playing the undefeated #1 team in the country.

Go Tigers!

Re: JSF, while I don't agree with the op's post,

Dec 28, 2015, 11:16 PM

Clemson will have his scholarship ready ,., Just like Braxton Miller ,. he got free tattoos ,.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2015, 12:30 AM [ in reply to JSF, while I don't agree with the op's post, ]

It's funny seeing this weak defense stuff brought up all the time on this board. If anyone in the acc actually played offense, I am sure you would have a different outlook on the situation. The acc has two teams that would be competitive in the big 12, clemson and fsu. The rest would be bringing up the rear with Kansas. I guess we will see come Thursday. I thnk it will be a good game with ou pulling away in the 4th.

40-6.

Dec 29, 2015, 12:45 AM

No offense in the acc? did alright against your defense last year..

63-17

NCSU's Brissett and UNC's Williams > Boykin

Dec 29, 2015, 12:47 AM [ in reply to Re: JSF, while I don't agree with the op's post, ]

Oh wait, OU didn't have to play Boykin.
Never mind.
Appalachian State (not ACC, but on the Tiger schedule) would compete with half the teams in the Big 12.

Keep talking your $h!+. Charlie and his 5-7 horns know the deal...in Norman! What's the bowl in which the Longhorns are scheduled to play?
Stoop Brother's Spiked Punch Bowl.
Buh-bye.

Dec 29, 2015, 7:06 AM [ in reply to Re: JSF, while I don't agree with the op's post, ]

The little10 (there's nothing big about these 10 wannabes) at this point is a joke conference. Defense wins championships. The only reason most of the teams in the little10 play such frenetic, haphazard offense is that's all they can do. If eSECpn hadn't wanted to create drama and intrigue by influencing the CFB playoff committee into including Oklahoma then the little10 would be on the outside looking in yet again and that's where they belong, period! Oklahoma has benefited greatly from the eSECpn spin machine and you guys are stupid and arrogant enough to believe you belong....you don't! Drag you're okie a$$es back to the farm where you belong, in little10 territory, what a joke!

Dec 29, 2015, 7:30 AM

So your saying Oklahoma doesn't even belong in the playoffs and they are only in the playoffs because they benefited from eSECpn, but aren't in the sec? So now ESPN is biased for the sec and Oklahoma and whoever else will fit your agenda, got it. They just hate Clemson so much. Blah blah blah.

What team deserves to be in above Oklahoma might I ask? Sure they aren't as good as they are being made out to be, but they are still a very good team that deserves to be in the playoffs and will give us everything we can handle.

Clemson seals the deal with a late fg, wins 34-24

Man, did Wytiger steal your false tooth?

Dec 29, 2015, 9:43 AM

you troll much, bruh?

Dec 29, 2015, 10:12 AM [ in reply to Re: JSF, while I don't agree with the op's post, ]

There is a reason the acc is called a basketball conference. It is not a dig at clemson. You guy's don't have to get defensive of your conference. You have a good team. Don't try to defend the rest of the teams football programs because they are a joke.

What do you have against farms?

Big anonymous man behind a keyboard.

Dec 29, 2015, 12:00 AM [ in reply to Re: Mayfield is a punk bit$h ]

JSF...you have no idea.

yeah..bring it on ! ??

Dec 29, 2015, 12:11 AM

We will ROCK u OU!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mayfield is a punk bit$h

Dec 29, 2015, 8:41 AM [ in reply to Re: Mayfield is a punk bit$h ]

CU's defense will maker Faker Cryfield wish he was still a walk on bench warmer at Texas Tech.

Mayfield?

Dec 29, 2015, 10:46 AM

Come on cry baby... http://imgur.com/gallery/do884F3

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic