Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I've never seen a BB team look more like Tommy Bowden FBall
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,344

I've never seen a BB team look more like Tommy Bowden FBall

Feb 26, 2020, 4:56 AM

Lose to the worst and beat some of the best. PLEASE tell me again how that is a sign of great coaching. This should be either really quiet or really entertaining. Go Brownell supporters.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I've never seen a BB team look more like Tommy Bowden FBall

Feb 26, 2020, 5:31 AM

Not a Brownell supporter, but I almost feel like those “best” teams you are referring to are more like Tommy Bowden lead teams than Clemson is this year. Duke lost to Wake Forest last night, and probably should have lost to UNC. Louisville also lost to this “terrible” GT team that people are saying that Clemson has no business losing to. It’s hard to win basketball games on the road, even for really good teams. And unfortunately Clemson is not in that really good team category.

I would have no problem if Brownell was fired this year for the cumulative results of the last 10 years. But, the results of the game tonight should have little bearing on that decision. Tonight was just a typical ACC result when two mediocre conference foes compete against each other. I suspect we’ll win the rematch at Littlejohn.

Feb 26, 2020, 9:16 AM

Pretty good assessment! The team seemed to lack any fire and was just trying to go through the motions. Sad, really, with so little time left in the season to impress, and playing a pretty poor team, as well. We just lack consistency in focus, or something. Hate it! Hope we get it back quickly!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 26, 2020, 11:30 AM

2 for 20 in three point shooting - When is someone going to tell these shooters to be in a still set position before they let the ball fly and then follow through on each shot - so many moving shots last night all game.....Combine this with our total coaching staff simply unable to solve GA Tech's match-up zone and you have a bad mix and outcome!

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,344
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic