Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's pathetic that a coot would have the guts to post about DW going 12th
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 4,050

It's pathetic that a coot would have the guts to post about DW going 12th

Apr 30, 2017, 8:04 AM
IMG_3480.PNG(108.7 K)

in First Round of the NFL draft when they did not have a single player drafted and to my knowledge so far none of their players have been signed as free agents.

See attached post by Taragirl87. I did not realize just how delusional their fans had become and just how far the coots has declined. Right now I think Coastal C. , Wofford, and Furman are much better programs. If I could respond to her I would say he was drafted in 1st round as #12 pick. No coots selected, NONE!

And it's obvious Clemson's program passed by the coots program so fast it reminds me of The Roadrunner cartoons when Wylie Cyote right before the cliff falls out from under him taking him down with it as Wylie Coyoo gives you that look of what the hick happened and then that look sheer terror just before he slams into the ground.

All of our coot family members, yes we have some of them in our family too, constantly are critical of Dabo, DW, all of our other players and our staff. I just smile and remind them we are 2016 National Champions , 2nd NC by the way compared to Birmingham Bowl losers with a 6-7 record.

I have been ostracized from that side of Family. ?? Lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's pathetic that a coot would have the guts to post about DW going 12th

Apr 30, 2017, 8:06 AM

why do we care what they think, their program is in shambles and trending downwards.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 30, 2017, 8:22 AM

I assume according to you no body should care and we should not have a little sporting fun with our so called rival in cootville?????

Does this mean we can no longer post anything about the coots??????????? No more fun ragging the coots???????? Should we just not attend the game, stay home and do some gardening. Maybe plant some pansies??????

Get back to me on this I want to know what the new approach to coot football should be from Clemson fans, students etc....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 30, 2017, 8:26 AM

was saying that their program is in shambles not an example of "ragging the coots"? and I could care less what coot fans think about DW, neither should you.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whoah fellas! 'You' are not enemies, here!

Apr 30, 2017, 10:11 AM

You are both fine, upstanding Tiger fans who are two great Americans (which I'm basing upon your previous tnet posts, comments, etc. ... well, except for balm being a librarian). Essentially, you are sniping at each other over the comments of an idiot coot fan.

In my mind, I picture her as the girl featured in that video from last year(?), or thereabouts. You may recall the one? It was of a group of male college(?) students standing around drinking (tailgating), watching, laughing AND filming while one of them was engaged in sex with a girl - with her dress raised, bent forward at the waist... remember that one? If i were bob, I would have it archived and could repost!

In my mind, this 'Tara' - the poster of the Deshaun comment above - is THAT girl!

Do you REALLY want to get 'into it' over this post, because of THAT girl?

I think probably not.....

.....there will be no charge for my professional mediation and arbitration services!

??

YWIA

GO TIGERS!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: Whoah fellas! 'You' are not enemies, here!

May 1, 2017, 9:47 AM

I think TigerBalm1 most always has great Post. And he seems like a nice guy. In this case I was defending my position. IMO TigerNet is an excellent site to discuss Clemson as well as other topics. TigerBalm1 as well as many others including yourself are what make Tigernet a great forum where friends can agree to disagree with no hard feelings.

But I appreciate your free advice. You are right though, there are posters or trolls on TNet that love to get things stirred up.

Apr 30, 2017, 9:57 AM [ in reply to Re: It's pathetic that a coot would have the guts to post about DW going 12th ]

We care because I like to see them little coots cackle. We need the eggs.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 30, 2017, 8:19 AM

She just mad because DW Scrambled there eggs three years in a row...once on a bad knee...
they have nothing to look forward to this coming season nothing...If i were a coot fan
id think about shooting myself...much better option.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the face slap was 56-7 and free piggy-back rides into the endzone. ***

Apr 30, 2017, 2:17 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Coot football would have to move up to become irrelevant.***

Apr 30, 2017, 9:45 AM

losers love to gripe about winners

Apr 30, 2017, 10:04 AM

you ever P&R board?

The reason DW beat their team 56-7...

Apr 30, 2017, 11:12 AM

...is because we called off the dogs. If we wanted, DW hangs 70 on them.

The only thing you say to your rival's QB after that is "yes sir" and "no sir."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

if we didn't call off the dogs, we would've blown past 70***

May 1, 2017, 10:00 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

pathetic and coot in the same sentence.

Apr 30, 2017, 2:42 PM

Seems about right.

The rest is really just semantics.

Message was edited by: NorthwestPurple®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 4,050
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic