Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Devon Lawrence 100% to Clemson?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Devon Lawrence 100% to Clemson?

May 3, 2017, 10:30 PM

http://247sports.com/Player/Devon-Lawrence-82523

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Devon Lawrence 100% to Clemson?

May 3, 2017, 10:50 PM

If the coaches want him on the team so do I.

May 3, 2017, 11:02 PM

I hope he ends up being a Tiger, I love his video, he fights for every yard and runs through, over and around guys. He's a lot like his brother in that he's a natural athlete with beyond normal strength and determination. I believe he is the best back that we could get overall after watching his videos.

He has Alabama and Georgia who have offered him too. He's going to be special, I hope he's a Tiger and if they have anymore brothers we need to offer them too.....lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

May 3, 2017, 11:08 PM

I'm speculating that we are waiting to see what White does.

May 3, 2017, 11:34 PM

If we miss on white, it will probably be lyn-j Dixon or Devon Lawrence that gets the offer. I like Devon personally, after White of course

May 4, 2017, 1:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Devon Lawrence 100% to Clemson? ]

Your gamecocks are not in it for White. HTH

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

May 4, 2017, 12:26 AM

Honestly, think I'd rather have Devon instead of white. This whole zw thing feels too much like Gary situation to me and I for one am glad Gary didn't pick Clemson. Just don't think he was a Tiger.

I say offer Devon and watch him be special. Great asset for the team! Jmho.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 4, 2017, 12:36 AM

The drop off in talent level is significant between Zamir and any other uncommitted RB still out there. Like really significant. 5* to 3*'s.

Nobody really knows what he's thinking, but we'll find out next month. I personally really hope we land him. He may secretly love Clemson for all any of us know.

If it doesn't work out, I trust Dabo to find a hidden gem out there. Plus we got T Feaster. But you can't understate how big ZW behind TL would be for us in '18 and beyond

May 4, 2017, 12:35 AM

I think zamir white ship has sailed to Georgia but Devon's film reminds me of Big Dex as a RB not as dominate as him but his work ethic effort and dedication I have seen in his film is impressive. And know it is a family thing with big dex showing what he can do. Fights for yards and has good vision I really want him since I think we lose out on white. But hey Georgia is known for RBs it's like clemson and WR if there is a 5 star or very good guy we really want we usually get em. But I think Devon can be just as good as white in our system

May 4, 2017, 12:39 AM

If Zamir was a Clemson lean right now there would be no other RB in the world y'all would rather have. Just because he allegedly might like UGA a little more right now doesn't mean he's not still a bad bad man. Baddest of the remaining RBs easily.

May 4, 2017, 5:53 AM

No one is doubting White over everyone else. Master Teague would be a good get, as well as Lawrence or Dixon. I think any of these three would excel at Clemson, I think it's a matter of who commits first, but with Devon, big brother being at Clemson, he might be headed there anyway.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is there any concern that

May 4, 2017, 6:20 AM

There has been zero news that the coachea have been to see devon? When have they stopped by his school or when has he been on a visit last?

Re: Is there any concern that

May 4, 2017, 6:27 AM

I'm curious to know how many games Devon came to watch big brother. I'm gathering most of them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 4, 2017, 6:55 AM [ in reply to Is there any concern that ]

He's not a priority target - speed isn't up to par with other running backs and he's physically close to maxed out given his already-limited foot speed.

May 4, 2017, 8:32 AM [ in reply to Is there any concern that ]

Tony stopped by to see White last week. I still think that White is Georgia bound. That system of theirs makes the running back a star.

May 4, 2017, 7:26 AM

Dang he's dropped a lot in the 247 composite rankings. He was like in the low 200s and a four star a few weeks ago.

May 4, 2017, 8:02 AM

I cannot fathom why ZW wouldn't want to be part of this epic '18 class? #1 QB and #1 RB together? I would think that would be too epic to pass up. Add in that Jackson and Salyer may come....pshhhh....come on dude.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$***

May 4, 2017, 8:07 AM

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$***

May 4, 2017, 1:52 PM

Some don't want to share the spotlight

Dexter, Devon, and Trevor - the Lawrence Triplets!

May 4, 2017, 1:10 PM

Looking forward to funny videos on Clemson football twitter in a year or so chronically the antics of the "Lawrence triplets".

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic