Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BKB Update: Tigers Cruise Past Lander in Exhibition, 105-49
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,545

BKB Update: Tigers Cruise Past Lander in Exhibition, 105-49

Nov 3, 2016, 9:45 PM

Tigers Cruise Past Lander in Exhibition, 105-49

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BKB Update: Tigers Cruise Past Lander in Exhibition, 105-49

Nov 3, 2016, 9:53 PM

I'm betting this team make it and wins 1/2 + games in the Tournament:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Barring injury I think we're gonna be pretty darn good***

Nov 3, 2016, 10:07 PM

Re: Barring injury I think we're gonna be pretty darn good***

Nov 3, 2016, 10:45 PM

I hope and pray that we do. It will be good for me personally just to see BB having a good to decent team on the court after the seasons he has had at Clemson. Bc trying to build a competitive BB team at Clemson can be a serious pain!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BKB Update: Tigers Cruise Past Lander in Exhibition, 105-49

Nov 3, 2016, 11:03 PM

I'm glad to see DeVoe and the two transfer guards score well. I was going to predict a big year from DeVoe recently but its too late now to appear prescient.
I really would like to see this years team make a big splash in the conference on the national scene. We definitely have the potential. Good luck Tiger Basketball!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Interesting that Shelton Mitchell started

Nov 3, 2016, 11:43 PM

I thought it would be DeVoe starting for the first couple weeks of the season. Then after the first couple of weeks it would be a battle for playing time between Devoe, and the new guys (Reed, and Mitchell)...

Mitchell must have looked really good in the offseason

Re: Interesting that Shelton Mitchell started

Nov 4, 2016, 8:24 AM

My guess is Mitchell is so much quicker and faster. Devoe can shoot, but can not create his own shot. Mitchell is better on the defensive end of the floor for that reason, as well. Blossomgame looked like a guy that should be playing in a higher league. Grantham still needs to assert himself.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not that surprising IMO

Nov 4, 2016, 9:50 AM [ in reply to Interesting that Shelton Mitchell started ]

Rumors were last season that Mitchell was often the best guard on the court in practice. To add, Gabe profiles much better as a guy coming off the bench to provide a spark and knock down shots.

Looks like everyone ordered a ticket and didn't go!***

Nov 4, 2016, 8:39 AM

Re: Looks like everyone ordered a ticket and didn't go!***

Nov 4, 2016, 10:00 AM

All of the season ticket holders got a ticket in the mail so probably over half of the seats were considered "sold" already. Of course, maybe 10% of those season ticket holders showed up so the place was mostly empty.

I have season tickets in the upper deck, it was interesting to see everyone sitting way up top during the game, I just walked down to a great seat and watched from there!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2016, 2:04 PM

That is a shame!!! I'm sure there are enough Clemson fans close by in the Clemson and surrounding areas that could fill Littlejohn especially with less seats than before. If you live close and won't go to a game in the new arena, you don't deserve a good or bad basketball team. But if Brad has a winning team this year, littlejohn will fill up with people talking about them coming when the arena first opened, and they wasn't no where close to Littlejohn. If you don't support your team with the good and the bad, the good players won't come. And then all the blame will be put on Coach Brownell!!!

Most all elite players that sign with our FB team, they say that our fan support helped them make the decision to come to Clemson. Basketball players have that very same mind set. If the fans don't show up at Littlejohn, the elite kids don't want to play in an empty Arena. They want to feel that the fans are there to see them being great. For sure if I lived within an hour of Clemson, I wouldn't miss a home game of our 3 majors. I would be another one of those Clemson fans that supported our team at every home game. If we want a bad A$S team in our 3 major sports, our fans that live close has to be there for the ones that live far away. That is the way it works, or it should work. If you love Clemson sports and live close, at least support our 3 majors. An hour isn't to far to drive to support the 3 major Clemson sport teams!!!

I apologise if this tics anyone off but, if you live close to Clemson, I wish that I was in your shoes bc I would be at the games, WORD!!! I live 3 and a half hours from Clemson and I have been disabled since October 6, 2006, and I'm not able to drive that far from home anymore with the pain I have in my back. Every regular on T-Net knows that I'm in front of the TV with every FB, BB, and BB game that's on TV. I don't, and won't leave my house if we have a game on TV. And I wish I lived close enough to Clemson so I could and would be at our games. Rant over, and I'm sorry if I pissed anybody off, that's not what I intended to do!!!

Nov 4, 2016, 3:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Looks like everyone ordered a ticket and didn't go!*** ]

We stayed in our season ticket spot in the upper deck just to get used to where we will sit all year.

There's not a bad seat in the place.

Nov 4, 2016, 3:17 PM

It always upsets me seeing everyone (myself included) sitting in the upper deck looking at all the empty seats that I'm sure will be around almost every game. Such is the way of supply and demand though, I do not have the kind of money others have to spend on tickets they'll never use...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,545
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic