Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Interesting information regarding slavery
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Interesting information regarding slavery

Jun 9, 2020, 5:03 PM

https://www.brightworkresearch.com/criticalthinking/2017/07/african-slaves-come-form-go/

First slave owner in America was a black man Anthony Johnson.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Anthony Johnson was not the first slave owner in America

Jun 9, 2020, 5:24 PM

but he was possibly the first to have his claim to lifetime ownership of a slave legally sanctioned by a court.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would assume the first slave owner on this continent was

Jun 9, 2020, 5:47 PM

native to the continent, but someone please correct me if I’m wrong.

null

You're not wrong***

Jun 9, 2020, 5:53 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Correct. Indian tribes took slaves in warfare.

Jun 9, 2020, 10:35 PM [ in reply to I would assume the first slave owner on this continent was ]

The famous Sacajawea was taken slave and freed by William and Clark as they took her back to her brother in what is now Idaho.

Re: Interesting information regarding slavery

Jun 10, 2020, 9:13 AM

Funny How Narrative Sculptors Hate to Face Facts That

Jun 10, 2020, 10:20 AM

Don't align with their fairy tales. Bottom line Humans are flawed and ALL colors and tribes have good eggs and bad eggs. BLM, not unlike other organizations and groups, will skew, ###### and manipulate facts to their bidding. Nothing here is any different than what you saw on the grade school playground.

Humans can be capable of great acts of selflessness and horrid acts of selfishness. Coots more so than any other faction though.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is that supposed to excuse it or lessen the offense?***

Jun 10, 2020, 9:18 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

So what!!!????

Jun 10, 2020, 9:21 AM

Women have sexually abused other women and even girls. Many are and have been used to lure them into sex trafficking. What’s your point? Slavery and slave trafficking is the atrocity but the issue behind and beyond The who owned is that It dehumanized Americans. Should men not be held accountable because women participate or participated in sex trafficking? This does nothing to remove the need to CONSIDER whether we want men who justified and fought for the continuation of slave trafficking and slavery and even participated in domestic terrorism against fellow Americans to be in places of honor in our present institutions.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 10, 2020, 10:00 AM

I am not trying to justify anything. I found the article Link in my original post informative concerning the role of slavery in all countries not just the US. There is too much false narrative occurring. Look at true statistics concerning the police. The breakdown of the family unit the last 40 years is the biggest issue for blacks and now whites. The democratic leadership in many of the cities and states has made it worse with their legislation. To love one another as Jesus Christ loves us is the only answer.

Jun 10, 2020, 10:12 AM

Please do not confuse us with all these facts......you do realize the facts never matter only their political agenda with these people.......Go Tigers!!!!!

Jun 10, 2020, 10:12 AM

Please do not confuse us with all these facts......you do realize the facts never matter only their political agenda with these people.......Go Tigers!!!!!

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic