Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
In a negative unappreciative world, admired our D on field at end congratulating LSU
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

In a negative unappreciative world, admired our D on field at end congratulating LSU

Jan 15, 2020, 10:32 AM

And many other Tiger Players seen on TV going thru the maze of fans & press to search out LSU players to say: Great game & win.

Saying: That’s the way it should be & the epitome of fairness & Sportsmanship.

GoTiGERS..thanks for the memories!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In a negative unappreciative world, admired our D on field at end congratulating LSU

Jan 15, 2020, 10:46 AM

I said it yesterday, The most impressive part of the program is the way the coaches and players handle a loss. The Tigers have won a ton of football games, but after a loss there is not excuses, they give the opposition the "tip of the hat", by what they say to the media and the way they carry themselves. That is the culture of this program. Proud to be a Tiger! "Win with class, Lose with class". Looking forward to the "Roaring 20's"!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm just glad it wasn't their fat little girl friend,...

Jan 15, 2020, 10:58 AM

players distracted by the draft, the officials cheating for the SEC, rat poison from the media, tough schedule, lack of competition all year or and of the other long list of excuses most other programs make when they lose.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo Swinney

Jan 15, 2020, 11:36 AM

You hit the nail on the head.

Dabo should hold "how to lose with class" seminars and outsource them to teams in the SEC and BIG Ten.

Dabo, Clemson, fans, and the media could have made all the same excuses for our loss but they didn't. It's a testament to the culture he's built.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In a negative unappreciative world, admired our D on field at end congratulating LSU

Jan 15, 2020, 11:42 AM

Defense played good early on but wore down some. Offensive staff has to figure out some things and add new schemes in the passing game. BV is a proven commodity he'll find playmakers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic