Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm just thankful to be a tiger! Remember those Tommy West and Tommy Bowden years...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

I'm just thankful to be a tiger! Remember those Tommy West and Tommy Bowden years...

Sep 6, 2016, 1:01 AM

Tommy West was Just all around horrible And finished at an all time low in 1998 at 3-8. Only bright spot was beating the coots that year. Tommy Bowden was a very nice Christian man but he wasn't A great head coach. He had wads of talent and he always seemed like he was about to break through. But he never did. He couldn't win 10 games in a year, he couldn't win the atlantic and He couldnt beat anyone in the acc consistanly outside of the 4 north carolina schools. His biggest accomplishments were beating #6 Tenn. In the peach bowl, starting the west zone, and hiring Dabo Swinney. Please tiger fans don't forget where we have been. Don't take our success for granted and please enjoy the ride we are on. Dabo is a perfect fit here. 56 wins in the last 5 years, 2 ACC titles and a National runner-up.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm just thankful to be a tiger! Remember those Tommy West and Tommy Bowden years...

Sep 6, 2016, 6:26 AM

Why do people keep talking about Tommy Bowden? Good Lord. Let it go. Move on.

Re: I'm just thankful to be a tiger! Remember those Tommy West and Tommy Bowden years...

Sep 6, 2016, 6:34 AM

My lasting impression of Tommy was this: We finally made it a routine to beat Florida State, yahoo. Of course it didn't matter when Wake Forest and Maryland owned us.

At halftime last night, social media and this very board had us cruising to the playoff. Now it sounds like we shouldn't even go to Tallahassee. Tigers will be fine, Florida State game is no easier or harder based on what happened last night.

Sep 6, 2016, 8:04 AM

Bowden did alot for us. No question! But couldnt just win the games he should have. As far as this season. We GO to Tallahassee and win by 14. We are far better then we looked Saturday. We beat a good team in their house.
GO TIGERS !!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic