Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
JUH MILL suspended.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1,023

JUH MILL suspended.....

Oct 9, 2017, 3:44 PM

You can mess with our country, but don't start messing with our money:

http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/09/jemele-hill-suspended-by-espn-over-jerry-jones-tweets/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What an insufferable ####

Oct 9, 2017, 3:48 PM

Give me back my 6PM SportsCenter the way god intended -- sports highlights, bloopers, and boo-yahs.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Shid, I was all geared up to watch Sunday NFL countdown

Oct 9, 2017, 3:54 PM

yesterday morning, then that bisch started in about the Cam Newton comments and how she ran routes with her brothers and played powder puff blah blah blah sexism racism so I ended up having to turn it off....again. Can't even watch Around the Horn anymore without some social justice lecture. Look ESPN, I've got a wife and mother with a strong personality, I don't need more women in my life giving me sermons about stuff I DGAF about.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

YES, and half the daggum top ten plays aren't even plays

Oct 9, 2017, 4:05 PM

Me changing my underwear in the middle of the night is more athletic than the crap they put in the top-ten.

AAAANNNDDDD #1, WOMAN HITS GOLF BALL FROM MENS TEES WOW!!!***

Oct 9, 2017, 4:12 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not gonna lie I saw a very impressive soccer free kick

Oct 9, 2017, 4:14 PM

come in at number 3 while number 1 was just a regular NBA dunk.

Cause runs, right?

Oct 9, 2017, 5:22 PM [ in reply to YES, and half the daggum top ten plays aren't even plays ]

Runs?

I felt the same way last night when WYFF broke in with

Oct 9, 2017, 4:06 PM [ in reply to Shid, I was all geared up to watch Sunday NFL countdown ]

a weather alert. Like bish I don't live in UDP Union County, now back to my regularly schedule programming.

But think about all the people who weren't watching

Oct 9, 2017, 4:09 PM

WYFF and were totally fugged because of it. Fox Carolina was giving us a nice BEEP BEEP BEEP update every 10 minutes or so basically informing us that it was raining. Amazing how people actually survived storms before television honestly.

I haven't heard of any deaths due to this storm,

Oct 9, 2017, 4:11 PM

only trailers, and if you lost a trailer did you really lose?

You think they'd figure this out.

Oct 9, 2017, 4:28 PM [ in reply to Shid, I was all geared up to watch Sunday NFL countdown ]

I don't even watch the NFL.

I only watch ESPN for the 4.3 seconds of Clemson highlights (and to SMDH at the 5 minutes of TOSU, Notre Dame and Georgia highlights). I'm sure as chit not going to watch ESPN at all if they keep up this lecturing to me crap.

A lot of businesses seem to be like this

Oct 9, 2017, 4:35 PM

When times are good, there's no foresight that this run might not last forever, so they essentially start giving customers the middle finger and taking them for granted. And then when things do start to go down hill (heh), for whatever reason there's zero self awareness as to what the issues might be. Cable companies have done this, ESPN is doing this, the restaurant I worked at in high school did this, helll Clemson's doing it in many regards. I think it pretty much just boils down to the fact that people in groups are idiots.

Most don't really have to be in groups.

Oct 9, 2017, 5:25 PM

Which is sad and generally frustrating as hell.

I think you've hit on something

Oct 9, 2017, 4:35 PM [ in reply to Shid, I was all geared up to watch Sunday NFL countdown ]

that men in the public eye cannot dare mention without devastating consequences.

We just don't care to be lectured by a "strong" woman we don't even know about things we a)didn't do and b)don't care about. We already get that from the ones we already know and have to live among.

Re: I think you've hit on something

Oct 10, 2017, 10:30 AM

Whoa. We can say #### in the Lunge?

Oct 9, 2017, 7:09 PM [ in reply to What an insufferable #### ]

Who knew?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol, that was quick!

Oct 9, 2017, 4:06 PM

Don't #### with the money train

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Goofing on Trump is fine.

Oct 9, 2017, 4:49 PM

Mess with the cash cow?

two week shot across the bow.

I didn't even realize I was boycotting her.

Oct 9, 2017, 4:24 PM

I turned on ESPN this weekend and she was yammering on and on some nonsense, and I'm all "What is this chit? Where's the Clemson updates? Eff it. What's on Velocity?"

And *click*, she was gone.

Is pretending that she doesn't exist the same as a boycott?

Oct 9, 2017, 4:30 PM

because I do the former.

this story is pretty much everywhere

Oct 9, 2017, 4:34 PM

except espndotcom

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Meh, not sure what the big deal is with either tweet

Oct 9, 2017, 6:05 PM

but it appears I'm in the minority on this issue (as evidenced by the other comments in this thread).

she will sue ESPN and win

Oct 10, 2017, 12:01 AM

facts don't matter

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 22
| visibility 1,023
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic