Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I love Judge Keller.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 3,237

I love Judge Keller.

Feb 12, 2021, 11:00 PM

Dude is such a diehard.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why? He’s a legend. Just cuz you can’t comprehend

Feb 12, 2021, 11:44 PM

satire gives you know reason to Judge the Judge!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh ..... that was negative???

Feb 13, 2021, 8:52 AM

I gave a TU for my literal translation - guess I need to read all the comments first.

Re: Oh ..... that was negative???

Feb 13, 2021, 9:11 AM

I was just demonstrating why Twitter doesn’t have an edit button.

It was a joke. I have literally no problem with anyone here except HBrown. I actually don’t like him. Lol.

Actually he is okay too. Just carrying a lot of

Feb 13, 2021, 9:16 AM

history on his shoulders.

Re: I dislike Judge Keller.

Feb 13, 2021, 3:16 AM

Dude just likes Clemson basketball. He supports Brownell. Who are we going to hire thats better? Solid coach and he's starting to recruit.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

LMAO...1 more decade!***

Feb 13, 2021, 4:25 AM

I like Judge Keller.

Feb 13, 2021, 5:23 AM

We could just go with Dabo as our after Football season step in basketball coach. He would be a great basketball coach too!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Feb 13, 2021, 6:22 AM

What is the problem with supporting your schools basketball program?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 13, 2021, 6:49 AM

I honestly believe that Dabo would be a solid basketball coach if given the opportunity.

Dabo would be/is successful at anything he tries.

Feb 13, 2021, 7:28 AM

The basketball program could not afford his salary. He would immediately start raising money for facilities so we could compete at the highest levels

Feb 13, 2021, 7:51 AM

Many TNetters don’t always agree but we have mutually respect for each other. A few resort to playground name calling. You have been a member since 2013, why so few TU’s???

Personally, I like Judge Keller. He has been on Tigernet for many years. He post some really good stuff. I don’t always agree with him or anyone else on this board. Same goes the other way to . I am sure there are many times people don’t agree with my post. Differing opinions is what makes Tigernet unique and interesting.

You have been a member since 2013. Since have less than 1000 TU’s I wonder if you have another screen name??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 13, 2021, 8:14 AM

Nah, just didn’t post for a long while, and when I started to, I didn’t ##### for TU’s. I’ve actually considered banning myself from T-net. Watching most of the normal crowd post has gotten exhausting in the past year, and it’s certainly not getting any better.

And, apologies on not measuring my worth by TU’s on a message board. I pray every day that I could be more like you, wueagle86.

Feb 13, 2021, 8:23 AM

You just keep working at it Spillerlite and one day you might just achieve your goal to be more like me. That’s the nicest compliment I have received in the last few hours. ????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 13, 2021, 8:26 AM

I’m just trolling you. Check the first post again. Judge Keller is all right in my book and so are you.

Feb 13, 2021, 8:41 AM

I know you are so I thought I would troll back. Usually if you bring up TU’s or TD’s you get a bite. I don’t worry about TU’s or TD’s. I try to post subjects that get a response from others.

Happy Trolling looks like you caught some of us. Lol ??

I like Judge Keller.

Feb 13, 2021, 8:17 AM

Dude is not annoying. He loves Clemson basketball and wants them to win as much as anyone.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I like Judge Keller.

Feb 13, 2021, 9:25 AM

I feel the same. Cool to have a fan stick with them through thick and thin - better man than me. I am not on the same political side but why are we always talking about those things on TNet in the first place?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 13, 2021, 8:19 AM

I dislike you.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 13, 2021, 8:21 AM

Good - I always like to know where I stand with someone. And, even though I’ve never seen a post for you, nor recognize the screen name, I’ll know that you don’t. So, thank you for your honesty.

Feb 13, 2021, 8:25 AM

You are welcome.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I love Judge Keller.

Feb 13, 2021, 8:27 AM

Dude is such a diehard.

The question is why are you not a diehard fan? Are you one of those guys who secretly enjoys a loss more than a win so you can trash the winningest basketball coach in Clemson history?

Feb 13, 2021, 8:31 AM

I preferred to play basketball, not watch it. I think I probably also grew up with Clemson not on TV except for when they were losing to Chapel Hill since I’m from NC.

Probably looks like football > baseball > 10 feet > basketball > soccer > 5,000 feet > softball

Feb 13, 2021, 9:21 AM

The Judge is always the same supportive of Basketball He shares a lot of history of Clemson BB I’m afraid he like myself sells our opportunity to be great in BB short Why not Clemson for a National title in BB

Should not all Clemson fans be diehard for our team?***

Feb 13, 2021, 10:53 AM

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

Replies: 24
| visibility 3,237
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic