Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I just saw Micah the criminal. Saw him at 820am this morning.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

I just saw Micah the criminal. Saw him at 820am this morning.

Jul 24, 2015, 10:30 AM

I live in Brevard of which Pisgah Forest is basically within or a part of.

I am dropping off my rental car after trip back from Raleigh. And there he goes by driving his white truck leaving the same strip mall parking lot that I am in. Open window... Driving by and just as fine as he can be.

#######. What a jackwagon.

The kid broke Howard's Rock, broke property that does not belong to him, trespassed into DV, vandalized property and stole something from Clemson, IPTAY, alumni, and all current and former Clemson football players and coaches.

He keeps his stolen item. Has to pay a fine. Has to do community service of what that will entail we have no idea.

That is all. I am completely disgusted because he appears to show no remorse and walks away. He wins.

None of us can show him a thing or two or create our own justice because we could face true legal ramifications. Sure we want to key his car, smack him, publicly shame him, etc. But we cannot unless we are real real careful.

I guess that is what infuriates me the most... The punishment does not fit the crime. No perhaps he should not have to pay $100,000 or serve three years in jail for this crime.

But he should lose. He was wrong, selfish, arrogant, thoughtless and guilty.

I do not feel that Micah has lost anything. That is ridiculously frustrating for me.

I wish IPTAY, the alumni, Clemson or sombody could file some sort of suit or publicly enact/announce something that would truly separate that criminal from Clemson.

Hey Micah, give back the piece of the Rock that caused you to dance. Give something back to Clemson. Then stay the he!! away you sack of $hit.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like you had an opportunity to do something

Jul 24, 2015, 10:40 AM

about it, and missed it. The kid still has four tires that have not been shot out...why?

Re: Sounds like you had an opportunity to do something

Jul 24, 2015, 10:44 AM

because if you do, almost certain you would go to jail. He's not worth that.

Jul 24, 2015, 10:51 AM

amen to that

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 24, 2015, 11:27 AM [ in reply to Sounds like you had an opportunity to do something ]

Would you really shoot his tires out? If so,you could be considered a
dangerous person.You have a temperament similar to these nuts,shooting
people in a Church and Theater.Be careful what you post because you could
get a visit from a man with a badge.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that's just how coots think***

Jul 24, 2015, 11:47 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: that's just how coots think***

Jul 24, 2015, 12:44 PM

null

Message was edited by: irmotig®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I personally would not.

Jul 24, 2015, 11:50 AM [ in reply to Re: Sounds like you had an opportunity to do something ]

I've never handled a firearm, so I don't think that would go well.

Re: I personally would not.

Jul 24, 2015, 12:20 PM

Malicious destruction of property does not show up on normal background checks. I've had at least a dozen list that on their application and it not show when I run the background check and ours is one of the most thorough. It's usually just felonies or any sort of financial fraud that hurts you with jobs. Misdemeanors don't keep you from being employed. Clemson fans will remember his name though. I know he damaged our rock. I'm not happy at all but he is a young man and we all did very stupid things at that time in our lives. Let's not be as bad as him by wishing harm for the rest of his life. I wish his punishment was a little more harsh but don't care for a young adult to have their life ruined over a bad decision

NEVER slash all 4 tires on that punks truck!

Jul 24, 2015, 5:38 PM [ in reply to Sounds like you had an opportunity to do something ]

Please only slash 3! Hear me out. Insurance has to pay if all 4 get slashed so......
Yep, I've had/have plenty of crazy ex's! :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I just saw Micah the criminal. Saw him at 820am this morning.

Jul 24, 2015, 10:55 AM

He will never walk into DV for a Clemson game again. Pretty decent punishment. If he does, he does so at his own risk.

Jul 24, 2015, 11:00 AM

you do realize the idiot has a criminal record that will effect everything he tries to do in the future.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Every job application and interview he will have to admit he

Jul 24, 2015, 11:03 AM

was convicted of a crime. A crime showing he's a twerp that doesn't respect other's property. Businesses LOVE that.

Maybe he'll just end up working for daddy as a career.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Do you discuss every speeding ticket you have received in your interview?

Jul 24, 2015, 11:33 AM

Last app I completed only asked for federal crimes. .. did not mention misdemeanors.

He'll get a job from a non Clemson guy. Some dilohoke coot will probably hire him on the spot.

His true punishment would only come by Clemson fans who rember his face and ridicule him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Do you discuss every speeding ticket you have received in your interview?

Jul 24, 2015, 11:45 AM

Isn't he in a family business with his father ? Thought I read that somewhere . May never need to fill out an application.

DB23

Re: Do you discuss every speeding ticket you have received in your interview?

Jul 24, 2015, 6:36 PM [ in reply to Do you discuss every speeding ticket you have received in your interview? ]

he will never want for a job. His dad's company will be handed down to him...unless they go bankrupt.,,wishful thinking.

He should be made to pick up trash on the hwy from Anderson to Clemson during every home game.

he has daddy and mommy to take care of him....

Jul 24, 2015, 6:34 PM [ in reply to Re: I just saw Micah the criminal. Saw him at 820am this morning. ]

doubt he ever fills out any loan or job app. And what he was charged with with be gone off of his record as soon as his last day of community service is completed.The little bit they charged him with can be expunged.

Jul 24, 2015, 11:02 AM

He may not have "paid enough" from a legal standpoint, but he's a pariah. This will follow him the rest of his life.

It'll follow him every time he puts in a resume. It'll follow him every time he walks into someplace public. It'll follow him when he stops at the gas station. He's got to be sleeping with the door bolted, and living with the blinds drawn. I very much doubt he's "fine" unless he's a complete psychopath and just plain doesn't feel fear like a normal human being does...in which case, he'll sort himself out in due course.

The jury may have done him no favors by giving him a "lighter" sentence. My fear is that somebody will take justice into their own hands and cast a blight on Clemson.

I wouldn't sweat it. His life is already wrecked - or severely altered, at any rate - and he "got away" with nothing, it just may take some time for him to figure it out.

How old is he now?

Jul 24, 2015, 11:23 AM

Just wondering if he is under 18, and if this is a type of conviction that disappears off your record when you turn 18.

Re: How old is he now?

Jul 24, 2015, 11:48 AM

Born in 1994 according to Pickens County Public Index

Since it went to trial, I imagine PTI wasn't an option he

Jul 24, 2015, 5:50 PM [ in reply to How old is he now? ]

was given. For anyone unfamiliar with PTI, basically you pay some money, go to some classes, take a drug test(s), and do some community service. Then your crime is expunged from your record. I'm guessing this one will stick with him forever, unless there's another way to have your record wiped clean.

Here's what pisses me off about this:

Jul 24, 2015, 6:24 PM

This punk isn't a native of SC. It's not like he lives in Greenville or Anderson where he has to live with Tigernation giving him "the look" for rest of his life. He's from NC. He can root for the Tarheels and fade into obscurity forever and nobody will know. He gets a chance to have a clean slate with no repercussions.

He may not face any real serious penalty.....

Jul 24, 2015, 11:05 AM

from a criminal standpoint, but I still hope the University pursues a Civil action against him, if for no other reason than to recover the cost to repair the glass case that proptects the Rock.

I also hope the University seeks a cort order banning his little a$$ from the campus for life.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Disappointed in this post

Jul 24, 2015, 11:33 AM

I was hoping to see a link to where we should send you your bail money.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic