Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I just Made a 150 Bet that Clemson Goes 13-0...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 997

I just Made a 150 Bet that Clemson Goes 13-0...

Oct 1, 2018, 11:28 AM

I have a standing policy of never betting on Clemson Football because Dabo usually plays so many players that covering the spread is not always done...

BUT...I got into a heated debate with a non-Clemson fan that was essentially saying that Dabo should swallow his pride and beg Kelly Bryant to come back because we can win out with what we have...I nutted up and essentially said I would rather lose every game than have one player hold this team hostage. The coaching staff would lose all credibility if they allowed that.

Anyway, this guy is more of a Pro-Fan and doesn't know much about the day-to-day workings of the program and I told him I think we will go 13-0...Well, with his hating on our QB's and continued needling and without his looking at our remaining schedule he essentially dared me to a 150.00 bet and I took it...

I would rather win out just for bragging rights than take his money...but I will take his money...LOL

The last bet I made on Clemson football was when Tommy Bowden was Head Coach...I think enough time has past.

EASY MONEY for men..Right?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

Seems solid to me...***

Oct 1, 2018, 11:32 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I just Made a 150 Bet that Clemson Goes 13-0...

Oct 1, 2018, 11:33 AM

I hope your right! We will need to this year with a team like Notre Dame threatening to take one of the 4 spots this year.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where's that 'deer in the headlights' meme of Brian Kelly?

Oct 1, 2018, 11:36 AM

He knows better...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are a lock....

Oct 1, 2018, 11:59 AM

....gulp

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 997
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic