Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I hate to say it....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,854

I hate to say it....

Apr 4, 2013, 4:14 PM

But I don't expect much to come of this Auburn "scandal." After reading the reports I'm certain that they have "lost institutional control" and they should get at least a 4+ year bowl ban and drastic scholarship reductions, if not the death penalty. But the problem is that it's basically this one guy, McNeil's word, versus everyone else. The people still at Auburn will deny deny deny. Geno Cheesedick and Billy Muffchump will go to the grave claiming nothing happened. I just don't know what they can do to prove al these events actually occurred. I hope the NCAA gets their stuff together and heads on down to Bammer and starts poking around and asking questions, but who knows what will actually happen if we find out an SEC team cheats! NO, it can't be! GASP!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hate to say it....

Apr 4, 2013, 5:44 PM

Do you actually think they are going to get the Death Penalty?

Apr 4, 2013, 7:18 PM

No, I don't think so. But if they're paying players that's what the penalty was for SMU in the 1980s. I wouldn't be surprised to see it swept totally under the rug and forgotten about before next season even starts, honestly. There's just something not right about the whole thing.

Apr 4, 2013, 7:52 PM

I hate to say it, but I think you are right.

Apr 4, 2013, 8:13 PM

Again...Miami Hurricanes, Ohio State Buckeyes, Oregon Ducks, Auburn Tigers, North Carolina Tar Heels, Tennessee Volunteers, South Carolina Gamecocks, Alabama Crimson Tide, West Virginia Mountaineers, USC Trojans investigations over the past few years are a joke. The hammer was thrown at us in the 80's because there wasn't "Big" TV money involved. Sure, I want a truly clean program, but with what has happened over the last few years, you’re better off cheating. They were all given a slap on the wrist and told not to do that. Wasn’t it Lou Holtz who said, “If you’re not cheating you’re not trying.”, or was that Mark Grace? Again, I'm for doing it the right way, but look at the results other schools have had in the past few years.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 4, 2013, 10:58 PM

agree

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,854
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic