Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I dont like Rob Mullens and i get the vibe he doesn't
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,170

I dont like Rob Mullens and i get the vibe he doesn't

Dec 8, 2019, 1:07 PM

Like Clemson. Anyone else get that vibe?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep - he bristles a bit and is very dismissive when asked

Dec 8, 2019, 1:09 PM

about Clemson. My take, anyway.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Yep - he bristles a bit and is very dismissive when asked

Yup i agree. I see that too.

Maybe bitter still about a certain recruit

We got DJ committed for next year... Butthurt is strong...***

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

heck his excuse for jumping

Dec 8, 2019, 1:11 PM

lsu to number one made no sense..."they just felt lsu was the number one team" i mean really what suddenly made them number one ?...then he goes on to tell us that uga was still on the board to be number four

The ESPIN showcasing for the SEC is strong in this one...***

Dec 8, 2019, 1:16 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He has no control over how folks vote...

Dec 8, 2019, 1:17 PM [ in reply to heck his excuse for jumping ]

How would you like getting the results each week and try to explain a group's thoughts? He can't very well say, 'So and so was the lone dissenter...but no one likes the jerk, anyway!' It would be fun if he could talk about that 'one' person who typically has everyone raising an eyebrow! LOL!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We've won enough to disgust many fans.

Dec 8, 2019, 1:23 PM

The SEC fans are sick of hearing C L E M S O N. Many others are too. It's honest to guess that fans of OU, OSU and ND would rather wade through helll than face us on the field.

Imo, ESPiN's disrespect for Clemson is positive considering the so many fans across the country want to see ESPiN's pets whipped. ESPiN is keeping Clemson the underdog which works for us as disrespect and makes most of the nation pull for us because we're still the underdog.

As far as getting even, ESPiN will be the ones spending the offseason trying to rationalize why they were stupid enough to believe either of the other three teams could have beaten Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I dont like Rob Mullens and i get the vibe he doesn't

Dec 8, 2019, 1:34 PM

I think Mullens and certain members of the selection committee came in with a sense of Clemson bias. Sad to say there is a strong segment of college football viewers who are tired of Clemson being in the CFB playoffs. As a lover of college football, regardless of conference, it is sad to think this exists. I think they were trying anything they could to keep Clemson out. Not sure how you can watch, or understand, college football and in the initial poll rank Clemson #5. Like Dabo said, 1st time since 1966, preseaon #1 goes undefeated and ends up #3 in the final regular season polls. Even with the supposed "eye test" try to tell me Clemson is not better than those "slow footed" OSU Buckeyes. It doesn't matter now. We have heard all this talk about OSU having the best ofense ever in the Big Ten and LSU having the best offense ever in the SEC, sounds like this time last year like Bama was best team ever. Clemson again will silence all these supposed know it alls and reign victorious. (And to think....this is a rebuilding year..look out world. Go TIGERS!!!!)

Yes, indeed...

Dec 8, 2019, 1:36 PM

....he didn't even want to mention the name, until Rece forced the issue.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Absolutely...

Dec 8, 2019, 1:46 PM

He is the ring leader of this circus of a committee. I've never thought badly of the committee or their decisions until this year. The only thing important to this year's committee is SOS. Sorry guys but your job is to rank them best to worse. Not Best SOS to worse. All good though... gave Dabo plenty of ammo. Thanks idiots.

Re: Absolutely...

Dec 8, 2019, 1:48 PM

Thats a great point.

Re: Absolutely...

Dec 8, 2019, 2:10 PM [ in reply to Absolutely... ]

this year's committee is a clown show led by a clown.
no gravitas whatsoever. might as well just pick regular joe's off the street.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,170
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic