Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I don't know about the rest of you but,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

I don't know about the rest of you but,

Aug 26, 2019, 12:04 PM

Packer and Durham is hard to listen to and watch, I'm starting to re-think watching paint drying might have something entertaining going for it!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here, you forgot to tag him when you criticized the show

Aug 26, 2019, 12:07 PM

Pack on SiriusXM

Personally I think they're doing a good job covering the entire conference and all ACC sports. It's also new and evolving, give them time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Here, you forgot to tag him when you criticized the show

Aug 26, 2019, 8:11 PM

I respect your opinion, but it doesn't mean that I agree with it ;)

I think they are great, and will figure things out

Aug 26, 2019, 12:26 PM

The TV aspect is obviously new, and they are just two shows in. They probably need to narrow their scope a little bit, or organize the show by segment, because I will agree that it seemed like they bounced around a ton this morning from sport to sport, school to school, etc.

I have no clue who the AD is at any other ACC school, or the women's basketball coach, etc.

I think they will settle in. I have always been a big fan of Packman (full disclosure I knew him when he was at Clemson), and I think he and Wes have a great relationship, so I excited to see how the show develops and progresses. I wish I could watch the broadcast, but will mostly have to catch it on XM.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think they are great, and will figure things out

Aug 26, 2019, 8:13 PM

The same, I respect your opinion also, but it doesn't mean that I agree with it!!!

Re: I don't know about the rest of you but,

Aug 26, 2019, 8:39 PM

Good luck with the paint drying, but it's a free country and you can certainly watch and listen to whatever you want.

Just to let you and everyone else know, we spent the first two days of the show conducting nearly 25 live interviews from various coaches, players and ADs from each of the ACC's new TV studios. It accomplished two things....1) we are going to give exposure to EVERY school and sport in the league and #2, we have to find out which on-campus studios are up and running at full speed.

We had 15 live interviews today...that is usually what TV shows have for a full week, much less in a single program.

I suspect that by tomorrow's show, we'll get more into a rhythm of the upcoming college football season and back to what our normal "ACC Central" radio show on SiriusXM sounded like for the past 18 months. We'll take calls, football topics, highlights and preview the ACC games for week 1.

Wes and I are really excited about this venture. It will be unlike any conference show ever produced. ESPN has never created a studio in a personal residence like this one....not to mention we've got Chester and Fuller, too. The ACCN will have its own look and vibe.

Thanks for the constructive criticism....hopefully this reply will help explain the launch of the new show.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 27, 2019, 6:47 AM

Don't have the time to watch your new show but I do listen regularly on XM84. Pack your the best they have over on that channel. You and Wes make a good team; good luck!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 27, 2019, 7:13 AM [ in reply to Re: I don't know about the rest of you but, ]

Pack on SiriusXM your fur baby (dog) barking upstairs in the first episode was a great touch. Truly this is done in your residence and I love it!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic