Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I asked a couple of weeks ago but never heard anything back
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1,621

I asked a couple of weeks ago but never heard anything back

Feb 15, 2017, 9:36 AM

Does anyone know why Coach Batson's son transferred to Dorman? I realize they run a more pass oriented offense, but it seems like all the kids that have Clemson dads shine at Daniel.

Also, anyone else heard the rumors of Jake Venables transferring to IMG? Heard it from a reliable source, I think they are still trying to decide and figure it all out

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't know, I avoid stalking high school kids***

Feb 15, 2017, 9:38 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Don't know, I avoid stalking high school kids***

Feb 15, 2017, 9:42 AM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=21058955#21058955

so how do you know who is recruiting KJ Henry?

hopefully somebody that looks at the high school kids twitter accounts every 5 minutes will be able to give me some info, thanks for your help tho

Feb 15, 2017, 9:49 AM

TIL clicking a link provided by the OP of a post and reading the information within is equivalent to stalking kids on twitter.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Uh oh, GWPCoot has been exposed***

Feb 15, 2017, 9:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Don't know, I avoid stalking high school kids*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Well this is pretty tough to figure out, but if you

Feb 15, 2017, 9:50 AM [ in reply to Re: Don't know, I avoid stalking high school kids*** ]

click on the link you provided, then look at the post I was responding to, you will see a link in that post. And if you click on that link, it lists all the information I included in my post, which is a post I made for the sole reason of making fun of one of our village idiots.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Well this is pretty tough to figure out, but if you

Feb 15, 2017, 10:19 AM

Awesome, thank you for clearing that up. I was lazy in my research. Looks like you have some people pulling for you tho lol

As per the terms of your probation.***

Feb 15, 2017, 12:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Don't know, I avoid stalking high school kids*** ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Feb 15, 2017, 11:02 AM [ in reply to Don't know, I avoid stalking high school kids*** ]

But you cheer for college kids

Feb 15, 2017, 11:04 AM

TIL pulling for my Alma Mater is equivalent to following high school kids on twitter that MIGHT choose Clemson.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Re: I asked a couple of weeks ago but never heard anything back

Feb 15, 2017, 9:47 AM

NFLU The way I understand it when Daniel changed head coaches last year the offense took a nose dive, and there was a lot of grumbling about the playcalling. I think Ben has a legitimate shot to play somewhere and they want to get him around other playmakers and in a little bigger school to get a little more noticed. It also doesn't hurt to get him away from Daniel, where everyone would assume he's going to Clemson. For instance, if he gets an offer from a smaller school (PC or GW or even Furman) he would take a scholarship rather than walk on at Clemson

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^Gets paid to stalk high school kids***

Feb 15, 2017, 9:53 AM

^^^Constantly hopes DHood will reply to him one day^^^***

Feb 15, 2017, 9:53 AM

Re: I asked a couple of weeks ago but never heard anything back

Feb 15, 2017, 9:54 AM [ in reply to Re: I asked a couple of weeks ago but never heard anything back ]

makes sense, if the kid was a few inches taller and could clean up his throwing mechanics I think the sky would be the limit for him. He loves football, very smart kid.

Heard anything about Venables possibly to IMG?

^^^Co­nstantly hopes DHood will reply to him one day^^^***

Feb 15, 2017, 9:59 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: ^^^Co­nstantly hopes DHood will reply to him one day^^^***

Feb 15, 2017, 10:21 AM

I've kept track of every time that he has, this is twice now. And both times there was a flock of my biggest fans shortly after to jump in the discussion lol

Re: ^^^Co­nstantly hopes DHood will reply to him one day^^^***

Feb 15, 2017, 10:23 AM [ in reply to ^^^Co­nstantly hopes DHood will reply to him one day^^^*** ]

you dont forget these moments hahahaha

this is why i rarely tnet anymore***

Feb 15, 2017, 10:23 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

you're missing out***

Feb 15, 2017, 10:31 AM

^^^Co­­nstantly hopes DHood will reply to him one day^^^******

Feb 15, 2017, 10:32 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

scroll up, you can read where he did***

Feb 15, 2017, 10:33 AM

Yes, Daniel was/is not the team it has been.***

Feb 15, 2017, 10:01 AM [ in reply to Re: I asked a couple of weeks ago but never heard anything back ]

Replies: 21
| visibility 1,621
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic