Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Houston is learning quickly that they picked up a gold mine in drafting Watson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 3,187

Houston is learning quickly that they picked up a gold mine in drafting Watson

Jul 17, 2017, 8:45 AM

He's already showing Houston how Clemson Tigers treat the youth and underprivileged in the community. This is just the start of what they are going to experience.

http://texanswire.usatoday.com/2017/07/16/deshaun-watson-treats-youths-to-shopping-spree/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Houston is learning quickly that they picked up a gold mine in drafting Watson

Jul 17, 2017, 9:15 AM

It's also interesting... I didn't know D'onta Foreman was arrested for drugs and firearm charges. Another clear representation for the difference btw Clemson men and all the rest.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Houston is learning quickly that they picked up a gold mine in drafting Watson

Jul 17, 2017, 10:44 AM

This could very well be the reason that the Texans are taking longer looks at Clemson players, and it's bc of the tight ship that Dabo runs with his program at Clemson. Player at every program better understand that today's NFL owners and coaches are more and more staying away from the bad boyz bc of their PR problems after they get paid a lot of money. They start to believe that they are touch less with a big bank account....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

According to his attorney, he informed the officer about

Jul 17, 2017, 10:59 AM

the gun which was legally locked in his vehicle. The marijuana was in the possession of one of the passengers. He also stated he would submit to an urinalysis test to prove he hadn't been smoking any. If he wasn't committing the crime, then the weapons charge should be dropped. Don't go overboard on quick assumptions...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: According to his attorney, he informed the officer about

Jul 17, 2017, 2:40 PM

Assumptions? We didn't print it, it was in the news that he was charged along with the mentioning of other bad boyz out of college getting into trouble before they play their 1st down of NFL FB. I don't believe a Netter has found these guys guilty, and we are responding from "IF" they are, bc we don't have those problems much anymore, and neither does the NFL with guys coming out of Clemson. The players at Clemson has worked really hard to get where some are, and they have learn to be a responsible young man at Clemson along with becoming great FB players!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 17, 2017, 10:49 AM

Couldn't be more proud of that young man. We are so blessed that he chose to be a Tiger.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 17, 2017, 11:33 AM

No way you don't get chills and all giddy reading a story like that. What a great ambassador of Clemson and now the Texans.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 3,187
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic