Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anybody seen Obama? After the release of the FBI notes
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 375

Anybody seen Obama? After the release of the FBI notes

Jul 11, 2020, 2:24 PM

two weeks ago implicating him (and Slow Joe and Susan Rice) in the 'Let's Get Flynn' corruption I can only assume he's in hiding and lawyering up. No surprise there.

At this rate he'll become a liability as a Hiden Biden supporter. From Hero to Zero comes to mind.

Maybe Trump could pardon him?? What a hoot that would be.

Message was edited by: MiuraTiger®

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anybody seen Obama? After the release of the FBI notes

Jul 11, 2020, 2:47 PM

You're an odd dude.

I have yet to see any kind of actual allegation leveled against Obama, much less an actual criminal charge.

I mean, there's the usual innuendo swirling around Derpworld - which involve Alt-Right sites with zero actual journalistic credentials and whatever tinfoil theory Hannity or Rush are peddling at the moment - but but the fact is there seems to be no will even in Bill Barr's DOJ for actually going after members of the Obama administration, much less Obama himself. Not only are there zero convictions, there haven't even been the hint of charges. Even Hillary. (What happened to "lock her up, lock her up"? Odd, that.) In the meantime, I've lost track of how many folks close to Trump are now languishing in the Cross-Bar Hilton.

If Bill Barr had any kind of goods on any of these folks you like to paint as nefarious villains, don't you think he'd be delighted to unload on them?

Nevermind, here's the point where you crow about Horowitz or Durham or whoever the eff it is who's trying to beat new life into pre-2016 horses that are so dead and cold they're literally frozen solid at this point...or like it matters in the slightest to voters anymore. Even if there was anything substantive to find to begin with. Are we supposed to believe Team Trump going to uncover something in the next 100 or so days they didn't in the first 1,100+ that'll change anything at this point?

Because there is no time left on the clock for slow plays like that anymore. There's this election looming a little more than three months from now, the one Trump and the GOP are on pace to get absolutely annihilated in. My suspicion is the larger worries are all on that.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 11, 2020, 4:52 PM

Yep those taxi medallions and back taxes.... high crimes indeed.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 11, 2020, 4:21 PM

He's probably locked up in Trump's super secret drain the swamp prison.

Only AOC, Talib, Presley and Omar are...

Jul 11, 2020, 5:16 PM

3rd world enough to prosecute an exPOTUS. Trump wouldn't do it but for those who think he's that much of an askhole, even if he got drunk and tried Barr would resign and half the justice department would go with him.

This is the same situation we had with Hillary. I raised a lot of cain but always believed and said that we're not a chithole third world nation that does carp like that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hooray! Bureaucrats are good again!***

Jul 11, 2020, 5:19 PM

Re: Hooray! Bureaucrats are good again!***

Jul 11, 2020, 5:27 PM

I used to waste my time fact-checking this stuff, but, I could never find anything after about 30 or 40 tries worth commenting on so I stopped. Its all made up BS.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 375
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic